World Tour 2002 (well... Europe)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 19, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i would gladly say that to ceesdawgs face,but seeing as he ran off with his tail beetween his legs when i had a go at him im gonna strugle,face it your leader is a fag it's time for you to face facts the guy is a over the hill the almighty cheesdawg has fallen.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i would gladly say that to ceesdawgs face,but seeing as he ran off with his tail beetween his legs when i had a go at him im gonna strugle,face it your leader is a fag it's time for you to face facts the guy is a over the hill the almighty cheesdawg has fallen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmmmm...yer kruising for a bruising

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Do you really think so kit hun??who off??
    You dont mean chessadawg do you hahahahahah dont make me fucking laugh the last person im worried about is that scared rabbit.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Do you really think so kit hun??who off??
    You dont mean chessadawg do you hahahahahah dont make me fucking laugh the last person im worried about is that scared rabbit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kitanaak47@yahoo.com IM me so that i can show u what i can do to u

5. kitana

kitana New Member

sorry beyatch i aint got yahoo messenger and i aint got msn so thats fucked that up straight away aint it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

too bad

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sorry beyatch i aint got yahoo messenger and i aint got msn so thats fucked that up straight away aint it.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

certainly was babe youll have to gimme your home address so i cn cut my own balls off and post em to you instead.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

certainly was babe youll have to gimme your home address so i cn cut my own balls off and post em to you instead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no they dont allow stuff like that to go overseas mail ways. it could spread a disease r something

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well fuck off the n i offered.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

well fuck off the n i offered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanx anyways

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no problem babes nothing is too good for the furture mrs 710.
    xxxxx

12. kitana

kitana New Member

no problem babes nothing is too good for the furture mrs 710.
    xxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

riiiight...

13. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

i'm going to amsterdam in the summer - ooooh i can't wait.

Spliff and a coffee plz.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey me and kit are going there for our honeymoon so i can fuck some hookers in our room why she makes my dinner.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

hey me and kit are going there for our honeymoon so i can fuck some hookers in our room why she makes my dinner.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u must be on PCP

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no but ewe can try that too hun along with the 3some's,wife swapping,fucking your sister your freinds,pimping you out,the child abuse,the necro activity,s@m,and other assorted drugs cos fucking you while i was oof my fce on coke and pills was definatly on the agender.

17. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

penis.

18. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

i've changed my name now - and that means i've changed my fucking signature - happy now? you penis.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hehehehehehe i aint got to him yet he's changed his name and his sig lol fucking great,hey meathead im sorry if i upset you i dont really give a fuck what you say or call yourself and if your daft eugh to take anything serious that is said in this forum then you shouldnt be here,jesus if i did i would have slit my wrists a long time ago if you aint noticed i aint exactly got a lot of freinds in here fool,what can i say meathead i got to you and another one bites the dust lol.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i just had to drag tis thread back up to upset meathead some more lol,i fucking lov it wn someon gets upset and starts cryig i front of th whole room,where is dawn the fat bitch i aint heard off that moaning crying cunt in ages.