World Tour 2002 (well... Europe)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 19, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

SOMEONE TO FUCK YEEEEEEHH YOU GO GUYS,GO MAKE EM 'SQUEL LIKE A PIG BOY'THEM THERE BOYS ARE GOING TO FIND THEMSELVES A COUPLE OF HILLBILLYS.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

«twangs his banjo and shows a toothless grin»

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

gimme a loud 'yeeeeh haaaaaa' dubya.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    SOMEONE TO FUCK YEEEEEEHH YOU GO GUYS,GO MAKE EM 'SQUEL LIKE A PIG BOY'THEM THERE BOYS ARE GOING TO FIND THEMSELVES A COUPLE OF HILLBILLYS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i very much doubt that...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    «twangs his banjo and shows a toothless grin»<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

grampa!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    gimme a loud 'yeeeeh haaaaaa' dubya.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no one can beat my "yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa" i am a true texan :p

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no kit i need you to gimmea loud'FUCK ME HARDER TOMMY'

6. kitana

kitana New Member

no kit i need you to gimmea loud'FUCK ME HARDER TOMMY'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok then kit lets compromise you can sceam both.as long as your riding me at the time i dont really care what you say.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

ok then kit lets compromise you can sceam both.as long as your riding me at the time i dont really care what you say.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no no...

how about i fist fuck you up yer ass with a plastic sleeve, lubed, of course, n practice palpating you.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh whatever kit as soon as youve finished riding and licking my cock clean.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

yeh whatever kit as soon as youve finished riding and licking my cock clean.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

after i break yer back, u will be able to lick yer own cock.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey thats a thought kit maybe we should do that.......as soon as youve finished sucking me off HA.
    (determined to bed this bitch)

12. kitana

kitana New Member

hey thats a thought kit maybe we should do that.......as soon as youve finished sucking me off HA.
    (determined to bed this bitch)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

riiiight... well like bubble boy, i live in a bubble, too :p
    u cant pop it either.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok kit i hav some savings set aside so how much for one night with ya??
    and dont be coming out with some stupid price this aint 'indecent proposal'and you aint demi moore.
    xxxxxx

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Hee hee, you have to admit people he does come out with some crazy shit sometimes... nice one Tommy you crack me up.

Come on Kit give him a break, you know you want to do it otherwise you wouldn't be flirting with him so much

Love and kisses

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i have savings set aside to go see cheeze in august....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh right.. so it's back on then??.. y'know what... ya should check up on the laws... i'm an ordained minister now remember .. i could perform the ceremony over msn

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh right.. so it's back on then??.. y'know what... ya should check up on the laws... i'm an ordained minister now remember .. i could perform the ceremony over msn <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!
    yer an ordained minister? ok right, i will have to see whats up with cheeze first though.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

ok kit i hav some savings set aside so how much for one night with ya??
    and dont be coming out with some stupid price this aint 'indecent proposal'and you aint demi moore.
    xxxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have savings set aside to go see cheeze in august... go there instead, we can gang up on-er, i mean we can hang out together.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Hee hee, you have to admit people he does come out with some crazy shit sometimes... nice one Tommy you crack me up.

Come on Kit give him a break, you know you want to do it otherwise you wouldn't be flirting with him so much

Love and kisses
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you must be on PCP, i dun even know what this old man looks like.

he has no ballz to post pics of himself.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Come on Kit give him a break, you know you want to do it otherwise you wouldn't be flirting with him so much

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh listen to the guy kit he talks sense,its like pulling your pig tails at school and you pinching my pencil case so ill chase you,and why the fuck are you gona viit cheesdawg???t gys a fag when you get thre it he's gonna run off cos thts all he's good at.

19. brookie

brookie New Member

You're seem like little more than a loud mouth punk Tommy710. Nothing would make me smile faster than to watch you try and say that to his face. Hey pimpchichi can I be the best man? I was supposed to be best man last time. And wasn't Ulfur going to do the ceremony? Or was that real one? Damn I forget. I gotta stop drinking in the mornings.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Yeh listen to the guy kit he talks sense,its like pulling your pig tails at school and you pinching my pencil case so ill chase you,and why the fuck are you gona viit cheesdawg???t gys a fag when you get thre it he's gonna run off cos thts all he's good at.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no no...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    You're seem like little more than a loud mouth punk Tommy710. Nothing would make me smile faster than to watch you try and say that to his face. Hey pimpchichi can I be the best man? I was supposed to be best man last time. And wasn't Ulfur going to do the ceremony? Or was that real one? Damn I forget. I gotta stop drinking in the mornings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tommy would get his ass whooped. u do need to stop drinking in the mornings, son.