World Tour 2002 (well... Europe)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I finally ran out of money and have returned from a 5 week tour of Amsterdam, Paris, Munich and Prague.

To all you Yanks, Brits and The Rest of The World I suggest you save your money and before you die, take a trip to any of these cities, as they are fuckin' mind blowing.

I am now undertaking a few weeks of 'purification' as my mind and body are slightly tired, but if I was to pop my clogs tomorrow I would go willingly without a fucking regret.

My faith in humanity is restored.

And how was your day?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im with you there dubya ive always wated to go and never made it was meant to be going last year watching u2 and oasis but it never came off,hey kitana do you fancy a holiday to amsterdam with me i always commit rape when im stoned and if your there it'll save me going looking for someone.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tommy here's the deal...

If Kitana agrees to travel from the US, I'll pay for us all to go to Amsterdam.

(Am still loved up from the last trip, need to go again whatever...)

4. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

FUCKIN OASIS?
    Fucking suits you then dont it,fuckin whiney prick of a singer,whiney fuckin shit band,you only want to go to Amsterdam cause you owe your dealer a blowjob for that wrap of weed he give you till benefit day comes around.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Tommy here's the deal...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats damn decent of you dubya,but what would make it really nice would be if youd pay for me and kitana to go and you stay at home,ill bring you back a spliff.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Necro mate if you'd ever been to Amsterdam you'd know that the dealers give you a blowjob to buy their weed... competitive marketplace and all that

Some of the female bar owners are well lush, mind you I was wearing beer goggles most of the time...

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> FUCKIN OASIS?
    Fucking suits you then dont it,fuckin whiney prick of a singer,whiney fuckin shit band,you only want to go to Amsterdam cause you owe your dealer a blowjob for that wrap of weed he give you till benefit day comes around <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh im sorry necro i aint into westlife or the backstreet boys which you use to entice children into your car outside your local school,you and cheesdawg should run away into the sunset together to listen to wham songs and bum each other senseless.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Erm... I think what I'm trying to say is i'd like to get sunk to the nuts with the littlle espanola fruitcake meself, but she trusts you so you have to come as well, you know as a chaperone type thing...

*coughs*

9. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh and i know thats exactly why your going with me necro plus the sexual consent age is under 12 so i think ill leave you at home if you dont mind,and yeh ok dubya i think it would be pretty fun spit roasting that little(well large)hispanic bitch just dont cum in her hair dubya she goes mad.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Damn, there goes my money shot...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Tommy here's the deal...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? what for? why me?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    thats damn decent of you dubya,but what would make it really nice would be if youd pay for me and kitana to go and you stay at home,ill bring you back a spliff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i am a poor college student, i dont have money for that

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Erm... I think what I'm trying to say is i'd like to get sunk to the nuts with the littlle espanola fruitcake meself, but she trusts you so you have to come as well, you know as a chaperone type thing...

*coughs*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? wtf?
    i dont need a chaperone, i will just carry my trusty scalpel n nut accept any drinks u give me. fucking perv

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh and i know thats exactly why your going with me necro plus the sexual consent age is under 12 so i think ill leave you at home if you dont mind,and yeh ok dubya i think it would be pretty fun spit roasting that little(well large)hispanic bitch just dont cum in her hair dubya she goes mad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u can fuck necro then.
    wtf? i am nut large...well actually, i am. nm.
    if u bring yer dicks near me, i will go mad.

Damn, there goes my money shot...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck u then... a trip around the world or wherever would be kool, but nut with u pervs.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeerrr kitana we wasnt giving y ou a choice so shut up and do as your fucking told,me and dubya want you to be our little gimp from pulp fiction i'll bring all the ropes and chains dub and you bring a suitcase large enough to fit her inside,just relax kitana babes and enjoy yourself.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

lmfao!

I fuckin love this place...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

eeerrr kitana we wasnt giving y ou a choice so shut up and do as your fucking told,me and dubya want you to be our little gimp from pulp fiction i'll bring all the ropes and chains dub and you bring a suitcase large enough to fit her inside,just relax kitana babes and enjoy yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stfu
    u make no sense.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

right ill make it simple for you kitana
    1.you take off clothes.
    2.you lie down.
    3 you open your legs.
    4.you sut the fuck up.

you got that kitana babes,i fucking hope so cos your getting hard work.

17. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

*gives Kit a scaple and holds tommy down* Go for it. You know you wanna!

tommy you are the biggest loser around. It's any wonder you don't get sex with women and have to resort to men and other animals when you talk to Kit that way.

You really are lower than whale shit.

And don't give me that whole "It's only a forum thing" ... Forum or not, don't talk to us girls that way you cock sucking ass bandit.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

right ill make it simple for you kitana
    1.you take off clothes.
    2.you lie down.
    3 you open your legs.
    4.you sut the fuck up.

you got that kitana babes,i fucking hope so cos your getting hard work.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sut the fuck up, ok...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    *gives Kit a scaple and holds tommy down* Go for it. You know you wanna! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*foams from the mouth n gets rabid excited*
    yeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
    gonna get me some human mountain oysters.
    *tears of tommy's clothes, exposes his testicles, makes incision on his scrotal sac, pops out on of the testes, slices through the membrane, pulls out the testicle, scrapes with the scalpel through the testicle cord and holds the freshly severed testicle up for everyone to see*
    in less that thirty seconds!

i kick ass.
    i will leave u a testicle tommy, but if u fuck with me again, yer gonna lose that one, too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    *tommy you are the biggest loser around. It's any wonder you don't get sex with women and have to resort to men and other animals when you talk to Kit that way.

And don't give me that whole "It's only a forum thing" ... Forum or not, don't talk to us girls that way you cock sucking ass bandit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

remember, his chik left him with his kid. he must've been bad.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Tommy here's the deal...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck Amsterdam,I can walk around Detroit and smoke all the weed I want as long as I share it with the cops.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> *gives Kit a scaple and holds tommy down* Go for it. You know you wanna!
    tommy you are the biggest loser around. It's any wonder you don't get sex with women and have to resort to men and other animals when you talk to Kit that way.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey bitch chill out theres no need to get jealous,you know i want you too i just thought iwas manners if i fucked kitana first ive been speaking to her longer.
    So you go and give that gash of yours a good scrub and ill be with you as soon as we've finished ok babes.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx