Work Schedules Suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 11, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    there is a huge barbecue party at the mustang this saturday... free food, reduced drinks, and Dollar dances... get them singles and make way to NC fella's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Godadmnit!! And here I had to go and move 800 miles away. Fuck...

2. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

3. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

4. GreenAppleSplatters

Oh shit,sorry aboot the double post.I hate it when that happens.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    <quoted from yours truly>Fuck you both... I've got all of y'all beaten in the license revocation category<end quote>

well you would have wouldnt you friar you always have to do one better you attention seeking twat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen here you Jew mother fucker - You can't say a mother fucking goddamn thing as far as license revocation goes against my fucking ass... You just sit in your fucking cubicle and type your goddamn shit - you don't fucking know how it is to have your whole fucking LIFE taken away from you for two goddamn fucking years!

Don't even try to challenge me on this shit, you greasy, fucking, wop-sucking, curry-smelling, kraut-kike fucking asshole.

Don't even fucking fuck. Just step away - you'll live longer.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

here here.

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

Did you lose it or did it get revoked? There's a difference ya know.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that....hense the "that was gay...." part of my last post.

On another note..IMC fred whoever let me know when the throw down is...Im game and got some freinds to come too.....

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Are they fuckable females?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

she probbly does, but she I slike her brother and won't show up

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I can't make it down that way this weekend cause I'm going to State College, Penn. to make some money so I can take care of those fines and get my fuckin' id back. But I'm definitely good to go by the weekend after that.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Alright then. You guys tell me what weekend is good and I'll make sure I get off. As for GAS's sister.... aren't you 18? Can you even get into the Mustang Ranch?

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Will do. hopefully sooner than later.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Listen here you Jew mother fucker - You can't say a mother fucking goddamn thing as far as license revocation goes against my fucking ass... You just sit in your fucking cubicle and type your goddamn shit - you don't fucking know how it is to have your whole fucking LIFE taken away from you for two goddamn fucking years!

Don't even try to challenge me on this shit, you greasy, fucking, wop-sucking, curry-smelling, kraut-kike fucking asshole.

Don't even fucking fuck. Just step away - you'll live longer.

--------------------

fuck me friar your sexy when your angry give us a wank.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Learn how to quote, jackass.