Work Schedules Suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 11, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You know, IMC was having the party of the century in North Carolina this Friday... and I had to fucking work (He was finally becoming a man)!!! Now I'm packing my bags and heading to Iowa again. This fucking sucks. I Hate Niggers and IMC both promised me some good pussy if I could get down, but alas, I was stuck in Jersey and Delaware. I got home last night in time for two drinks at Cactus before my body quit on me after 2 days with no sleep. Hey IMC, why don't we do a repeat of this week's party next week as well? I mean, you can never have enough titty's and ass afterall. I know I'll be off early this week. Maybe Martin, UE and Fred Vegas can make a road trip of it. That is, if they aren't doing a damn thing. I know I'm not.

What do you say? Whiskey and ass all around this weekend? Get back to me guys.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I fucked up bad and melted 4 days worth of work in the kiln so I don't know howe much extra $$$ I might (or might not ) have... but If I can afford it Im down

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I'm definitely down. I should be able to get my ID situation all straightened out by then (fuckin pigs). Just keep me up to date. Let me know by wednesday or thursday whether it's a green light.
    That reminds me of a movie quote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Don't know it? Here's a hint: Peter Fonda plays a parapalegic hippy who lost his voice box due to some hallucinegenic experiments in the 60's. He had a rather small part in the movie, but it was some funny shit.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

This is the second time I will have to take a raincheck. That's for being flat broke (divorce lawyers do that to you).

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Wow you yanks sure party hard...

A fuckin wage slave who can't get the time off, party boy with a cashflow problem, a kiddy who can't get pissed unless he's got a fake i.d. and a potless divorcee who can't even borrow some cash to get his end away...

Shall I bring the ice cream?

6. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Can I come to the party too....or am I not invited?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you kidding? I heard you were the main course...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    Can I come to the party too....or am I not invited? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you suck my dick...

9. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Are you kidding? I heard you were the main course...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOOO boy....cant wait.

10. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    if you suck my dick...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew there was a catch.....

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    a kiddy who can't get pissed unless he's got a fake i.d. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allow me to clarify this for any other gimp retard you feels the need to comment on something that they know absolutely nothing about! My ten year high school re-union is next year, dipshit. I don't have my license because the dmv suspended it for failure to pay some court fines. I got pulled over last month and the police officer took my i.d. because it was suspended. So, now I have to pay these fines before I can go and get my license back. I would get a walkers i.d., but I don't have the necessary documents to do so. I.e.- birth certificate, passport, military i.d., etc. etc. All I have left is my voter registration card and my social security card. Unfortunately, I need two more documents to prove to them that I am who I say I am. Sooooo, the only way to get a valid i.d. is to pay the above mentioned fines and take the paper work from the courts to the dmv. Then they will gladly re-issue my drivers license.

Unfortunately (or maybe it's a good thing), I look young for my age. Hell, I still get carded for cigarettes occasionally (which pisses me off to no end, seeing as I am 27 and hardly a minor). At least when I'm your age (35?), I won't be gettin' picked up on by old cunts like your mother. By the way, tell your daughter that she gave me a nasty case of crabs, that fuckin skank whore.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ooooh Freddy sore fuckin point or what there?

Pay your fines and support the government and then the world will be a safer place.

Cheers mate that has picked me up no end. It's nice when you successfully wind up dipshits like yourself, gives me a warm glow inside.

Right who's next I wonder....

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im fucking glad you got your license revoked cos i lost mine for 12 months so im glad i aint alone

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck you both... I've got all of y'all beaten in the license revocation category.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Ooooh Freddy sore fuckin point or what there?

Cheers mate that has picked me up no end. It's nice when you successfully wind up dipshits like yourself, gives me a warm glow inside.

Right who's next I wonder....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it's a bit of a sensitive subject for me at the moment. But don't go kissin' yourself on the ass about windin' me up over it. I was wound up about it long before you accidentally stumbled upon that nerve, shitbox. Accidentally stumbled upon...wasn't that your dad's excuse when your mom walked in on him fuckin' the family dog? You must have inherited his razor sharp wit...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

there is a huge barbecue party at the mustang this saturday... free food, reduced drinks, and Dollar dances... get them singles and make way to NC fella's

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Had to get something of the old bastard in the end really, I suppose.

The wit goes nicely with the £700,000 trust fund as well...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Fuck you both... I've got all of y'all beaten in the license revocation category

well you would have wouldnt you friar you always have to do one better you attention seeking twat.

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

oh yeah, and whos the one with the last post in every thread? gotta get your big fist-stretched mouth heard by all, huh cockstick??

and before you ask, i'm from the uk too but i'm glad i dont live where you do, because i dont like extending any effort when it comes to bitch-slapping some sunny bridlington butt-boy upside the head. some might call me lazy, you can call me Mr. Lazy Sir

20. timeforyumyums