Won a 32" Toshiba today

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Lomotil, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The manager of this pawn shop up the street from where I work was in last week, and said they were having their annual 'tent sale' thing soon, and that they were giving away a 360 in a drawing. So, I went there on my lunch break, nothing to lose, possible 360 to gain. Ended up actually having my name drawn for 2nd prize instead, so they gave me this 32" Toshiba (CRT) TV. Didn't really need it, so I gave it to my folks, since their old 50" rear-projection set went out recently and they haven't replaced it yet. Hell, I didn't even take it home to check it out, but Mom's got to watch her Spurs, and at least this is a step up from that 19" they've been using the past week or so.

I'll probably get it back when they buy a new HD, so it'll end up in one of the bedrooms and I'll hook up all the older game systems up to it. I picked up a Bose Lifestyle 5.1 set at work recently, so it should be a nice match. :)

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Man, you're teasing with that topic title. I though you were gonna auction that shit to your Fugly crew.