Women

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 10, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

What the hell is the matter with women? My girlfriend's sister had her birthday and I was stuck getting her a present. Since she is such a whore I got her a vibrator, and what do I get? A slap and the goddamn vibrator back! Why if you act like a whore and get a present that says your a whore do you get pissed? I don't fuckin understand it. Maybe I will give my mom the damn thing for her fucking birthday. Women get me pissed off more than Tommy and his mum and dad.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

thank you ross ill take that as a compliment,i cant take gratitude for my mum and dad though they aint my doing.

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Sometimes it depends on how you give the present. If you handed her the box and said, "Here, you fat whore, this ought to help jiggle your skanky pootie-snatch," it was probably received in the wrong spirit.

It is also important to remember to remove price tags and include a card when you give gifts to women. Using a decorative wrapping or sack is also preferable to butcher paper or a plastic bag from the local pharmacy.

She may have also been upset if you bought the wrong model. Did you get her the one with a pull-start gas engine and a five-point safety harness? It may seem pointless to you, but a crash helmet and an automatic transmission can do wonders for a lady in need. Considering that kind of convenience really shows that you care. And isn't caring what she really wants?

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Ross forgot to wipe the blood off it before he put it back in the box.

"Huh? What? Isn't it big enough?" didn't help either.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Ross forgot to wipe the blood off it before he put it back in the box.

"Huh? What? Isn't it big enough?" didn't help either.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasn't blood, it was shit. Thank you very much!!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Or just don't bother buying any woman a gift ever because, inevitably, it will be either:

1. The wrong size.
    2. The wrong colour.
    3. Already owned.
    4. The 'non-latest' model
    5. Not what she asked for.
    6. Any other fucking excuse they can think of.
    7. Err... that's it.

Save YOUR money for YOU.

Shit, if I ever run for office, that's my selling point! I thankyou.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

LMFAO! what would u like for yer B-day, ross?