Women Only Thread

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have cramps.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

so I guess it is time for mine to start... I have been bitchier, but no cramps yet

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was wondering if you had yet. I'm in full swing.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah lets hope it comes soon... but mine has been known to skip around and be off at times. Due to certain slutty activities with a certain person... I hope this one comes on time... And yes I used a condom... but ya never know.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The last few are the first periods in my life that have been somewhat normally spaced. This month was the first month that it was actually 'on time'. I used to go 6-7 months without one or have one for months straight.

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I always get really crazy hormonal a week before mine, then I am fine. I don't get a lot of cramps, but sometimes I do a few days before.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

today I was all happy and calm, no pms, no cramps, no blood... I am sure it is waiting for the weekend... it likes to do that sometimes ... "it" is an asshole.

8. GAS

GAS New Member

Hey what's goin on in here?

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well Gas I think da gurls widdtl puddy cats hurts.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Get out of here or we will start talking about clots.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so I had to work today...and guess who shows up.. yep, my period. I had to have a paper towel taco all day. kept having to switch it out... this is bloody one- well they are all bloody...but this one seems to have strong flow...but not bad cramps... so today was all about blood. we had 5 pregnant dogs, and 7 pregnant cats, PLUS this asshole terrier mix chewed his sutures out about an hour after his surgery, bled like hell- has to re-sedate him to fix it. So my day was all about blood.

I left early, they were doing the male cats when I left- they are still there... But I was there to discharge all dogs... One of the ladies I called to tell her "your dog was pregnant- it will be $50 more" she said on the phone "ok" ....When she got there to pick her dog up... she paid, I gave her the pain meds, gave her the paperwork, then gave her the dog.... she walked away with it... I went on to discharge another dog... the lady comes back... with a smile and said really sweat "honey arnt you forgetting something?" I asked ...what - thinking I owed her change or something... she said " Bella's puppies.... you said she was pregnant"

several people in line all made the same face.... and all looked at me with pity.. for they knew this was going to be an interesting scene.

I explained that the dog was about 2-3 weeks away from delivering, and that the puppies were not saved... then the lady says kind of loud "YOU KILLED MY PUPPIES?!" Thankfully there was a rescue group lady there that helped talk her down...and explained why this was a good thing. I also pointed on the sign in sheet the disclaimer that says if your pet is pregnant it will still be spayed and additional costs are due at pick up. I was fed up and I was ready to dig in the trash and hand her a huge uterus filled with dead puppies.... but she left cursing under her breath.

anyway I continue to discharge dogs... and this other pregnant dog's owner who had witnessed the stupid lady freak out moment... said " I really dont see how you can live with yourself .... killing all those babies" WTF!!! I said ... "I dont see how people live with them self letting dogs breed.... it is better for them to be aborted , rather then end up at the pound and gassed... If you want puppies, go right in there (I pointed at the pound) and save some that will be killed tomorrow." I tend to be pretty blunt and bitchy with stupid people.

thankfully the other people were cool, and somewhat scared of the loud big bitch and they were all really nice and submissive towards me... however I really hate to be called "Maam"

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

GAS and Joe get periods too? I never knew they had coochies!

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That's it I'm outa here.

14. GAS

GAS New Member

Right behind ya dude.

Also, in before gay joke.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dealing with the public when you are wearing a makeshift pad is a bad time.

How did that woman not know her dog was pregnant? If it was that close to delivering and all? And what kind of dumbass lets their female dog in heat get fucked and not know about it? She had to have left the poor thing outside. I've had females that went into heat and it's not hard to cock block for them. You just don't put them in that situation and then you get them fixed ASAP because it's 1) good for your dog's titties and 2) a pain in the ass to deal with. Their little beans get all swollen and look like one of these things:

and they can angle their junk at you. It reminds me of the vents in the Aztek and how you can move them around.

Anyway... I think mine is over. I didn't bleed last night or this morning, but I am out of panty liners and pads and I don't want to use a tampon and get TSS so all I had were overnight pads. If I don't bleed by noon, it's gone. I hate wearing overnights. They stick to my butt. Guess it's the texture... too plasticy. My gyno told me to never use Always because they rip the skin off of your cooch, so I use Stayfree, but these overnights stick to my butt anyway.

16. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

I will be going thru menipaws soon so I don't have much longir.

One time in the showir, I pulled out a chunk of cleer myewcuss that really freeked me out.

Any won else get that?

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yep, mean you are ovulating. Many women get "snot plugs" they are gross, but oh so fun to play with.

I noticed my first one when I was like 14, I wanted to take it to the doctors office, but it dried up by the time I got there... thats when they told me it was a mucous plug from ovulating

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't see how it is beneficial, but I guess they are. If anything you would think it would stop the sperm from going anywhere. It would be like one big tacky spider web that they would get trapped in and die.

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Geez. I didn't think anything in the world could make me not like coochie.... but this thread is coming dangerously close.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, if you saw a glob, you would be grossed out.