Women can thank republicans to thank for getting the first woman president elect

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Drudge Report headline:

They will skirt fundraising rules and do what they want. But that’s ok they are the good guys. After a half ass primary made to only look vicious while designed in reality to be a multi million dollar money dump into Hillary promotion then there will be a love fest with whoever through scientific polling responds best to media promotion pairing up as a running mate. The multibillion dollar love fest will ensue.

This would never have happened if Libby Dole had not narrowly missed the republican primary scaring the shit out of libs and then topping it off with Republicans having appointed a black woman to the highest elected position in history. Something most idiots have no clue of but if it were a Dem it would be a different story the world would not only know about but daily stories of the mystical, wonderful, miraculous, and historically significant events happening around the globe due to a person as popular and revered as sister Theresa and Gandhi combined.

Now for the ultimate hat trick the masses of idiots will be convinced that all those billions of dollars spent were the money of the common salt of the earth people. The working class out there rooting for the underdog.

She will be able to say ridiculously stupid shit like 1 plus 1 equals 45 and if anyone points out this mistake they will be viciously attacked by Katie Kuric as "bigots, hate mongers, and selfish, vile, idiots" who do not have the intellectual capacity to comprehend what Hillary was talking about in a abstract fashion was a village perspective that obviously the rest of the world understands.

Oh and the catch phrases designed to be pounded onto the press pages and repeated 2000 times per hour by the various television channels. “Historically Significant” will likely be one of them. So that 80 years from now old people will say “I remember exactly what I was doing on that day. It was so “historically significant” you know. blah blah blah…. All liberal households will name their daughters Hillary1, Hillary2, and Hillary3. And much ado will be made about this new phenomena.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for an independent you're pretty damn bitter

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I really do not get that analogy. It may seem obviously different to others but in my perception my issue is that I totally despise "group speech" or worse "group think" the main proponent if which is the media.

And I am predicting an orgy if it over the next decade.

I can understand how people but into the whole demonizing of capitalism and conservative politics as the bad guy. I can understand how that warps peoples minds into a "their evil and corrupt and its ok that our guys break the laws and play by their own rules totally uninhibited, an exception to any constraints of governing because they are the good guys." I can understand all that mind control stuff people fall for. But I cannot comprehend is how pervasive the technique is just how effectively it places blinders on an individual.

So to that I will make one example and quite a compelling one. Consider; Condoleezza Rice, or Margaret Thatcher both extremely powerful, sophisticated, intelligent women with a great deal of class. So where is the entire fan fair? Where are the girl scouts beaming with pride ready to emulate their iconic role models.

Watch for the stark contrasting difference. You really have to be quite dull to miss it.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

they're stricken with osteoporosis

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So is Helen Thomas just for the sake of argument as if that were the case with Rice. Thomas will likely kick the bucket sooner or later and you watch the media fanfare circus of love.