woman to woman advice .

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Russian Derrick, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Hi , my names Mildred , I'm a 32 year old woman and I would like some sexual advice of woman like me ,because I'm a woman.
    Iv lived a very sheltered life growing up in a strictly religious family a bit like that film Carrie with that funny looking Sissy Spacek.
    Any way fellow sisters , iv started dating a young man from bible class called Harrold and I thought I should be prepared for our wedding night by finding out about female bits because I have female bits , because I'm a woman .
    So I need to know how to satisfy a woman ,like me ,what do woman like to have done to them ? What is a clitoris ? And where is it ? What type of presents do you ..I meen I , like to receive ? How big is a normal size for a mans penis ? Because my friend his seen one and she says it 2 inches long and smells a bit like cheese . Is that normal ?
    So if some of you woman out there could explain some of your ..I mean my , woman bits to me or perhaps send a few pictures of your private parts to help me understand where things go I'd appreciate it.
    From one woman like me to other woman out there like me.
    Thanks , Mildred , a woman .

2. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

hiyaaa milly! you doin? alrite?u a friend of derricks?gud t meet u hun x x I am a woman an av fully shaved lady perts n will talk u thru a n, sexy routine to get ya well aqainted with ur feminity. 1st ovall, get a full-length mirror an spotlight. Park yer arse on a thick towel, spread yer legs wide n open yer fanny rite up.now get summat greasy to oil yer flaps n that. now y’wanna get summat to break yersel in. mebbe an hairbrush or n old coke bottle it is entireley ur parogative chick x x whatever makes u feel comfortable hun x x work it deep in to yer cunt until u feel it pop. That is yer cherry gowin an is the moment of womanhood.

av fun an dont sweat it hun x x x x x x x

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012