Winter

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Dawn

Dawn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    are you fucking retarded?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a Texan

2. Texasmeatpacker

Texasmeatpacker New Member

In a way, the two of yuz iz booth correctomundo, truth is, its all down to the fact that mah dear old paw is also my maternal grandmother, if ya catch ma drift.

3. Texasmeatpacker

But, what the fuckin' hey, at least I can use ubb code, which is a lot mo' than can be said for sme o' the pond-scum roun' these parts. BTW if ya saw sex on the mind scan above or breasts in ma l'il ol' sig-nit-chewer, it means y'all is a freakin' vestal virgin. HotDang! I love it when a plan comes together.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

what the fuck happened to my winter topic???

5. kitana

kitana New Member

and why are there a bunch of gifs of a chik bouncing her boobies???

this fucker isnt from texas! he's full of shit, just like AzN wannabe!

and shut the fuck up, Lomo, i wouldnt touch u to kill you... except maybe castrate u or set u up for autopsy...

6. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Texasmeatpacker:
    See, I been kickin' back, whittlin' some an' a doin' some figurin' out, Texas style, whilst you fellas have been a-scratchin' an' a-screechin like a coupl'o them thar Vestal Virgins an I's got me a thinkin' Tex, you dun gone an'did it again! they IS Vestal Virgins! but I ain't been comin' here long 'nuff to make these claims.So I is gonna set up mah mersheen. So, jes' step up real close to ya screens, an' hav a little look-see. then tell ol' Tex whut you dun saw.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck????

7. Texasmeatpacker

errrrrrrr,....Sorry?

8. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Texasmeatpacker:
    See, I been kickin' back, whittlin' some an' a doin' some figurin' out, Texas style, whilst you fellas have been a-scratchin' an' a-screechin like a coupl'o them thar Vestal Virgins an I's got me a thinkin' Tex, you dun gone an'did it again! they IS Vestal Virgins! but I ain't been comin' here long 'nuff to make these claims.So I is gonna set up mah mersheen. So, jes' step up real close to ya screens, an' hav a little look-see. then tell ol' Tex whut you dun saw.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously I dont speak Texan!!

9. Texasmeatpacker

shouldn't be speaking with your mouth full anyhow, c'mon keep going.

10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

then why are you telling us?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because it seemed to me that was the only thing you had said at the time when she was raving on about you being a bastard for telling her secret. I assumed she didn't mean about you screwing her and then fucking off, because she was the one who told us that not you. So I figured the pic hosting thing must have been the big secret she was so pissed off about. No more ridiculous than her other juvenile rantings.

Anyway...
    sorry D
    Have a wank Wanka

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

And Tex...
    Your an idiot. Start a new thread for that shit. It's got absolutely nothing to do with winter.

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Because it seemed to me that was the only thing you had said at the time when she was raving on about you being a bastard for telling her secret. I assumed she didn't mean about you screwing her and then fucking off, because she was the one who told us that not you. So I figured the pic hosting thing must have been the big secret she was so pissed off about. No more ridiculous than her other juvenile rantings.

Anyway...
    sorry D
    Have a wank Wanka
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sad fucking suck-up...

That was fucking ages ago anyway...

hows your autism BTW?

13. Texasmeatpacker

That should be "You're an idiot" as in "You are an idiot", achieved by replacing the 'a' of 'are' by the apostrophe. 'Your' is a personal pronoun, indicative of possession.

e.g. You're a fucking moron

and

e.g. Your piss-weak language skills

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Oh! told by the Texan!

he may speak Texan, but he knows his English...

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I assumed she didn't mean about you screwing her and then fucking off, because she was the one who told us that not you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought i would clear this shit up once and for all...

We didn't screw and I doubt we will.

Sorry for any confusion

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

English skills? Hmmm where do I start?

& Wanka, Kit's the one who claims to have autism, do try to keep up.

17. D

D New Member

& Wanka, Kit's the one who claims to have autism, do try to keep up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah, wanka, keep up!

19. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    yeah, wanka, keep up!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. ssb

ssb New Member

Instance of masturbation =wank
    numerous amount of minutes =?