Will FUGLY sell out?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Mar 12, 2003.

1. joeker

joeker New Member

I have been instructed by the Elders of Zion to gather a bunch of rich Jewish investors and buy Fugly.com and take it over.

I've got a call into numerous multi-billionaires and will have more than enough money to intice whatever cocksuckers own this piece of shit site.

Now the question is...will fugly.com sell out? We're talking alotta money here. You goys always sell out if the price is right.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Man! I fucking hate it when goys sell out.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm.. i suggest a coalition of fuglyites to put together a counter-bid..

4. joeker

joeker New Member

LOL....goyim, you never cease to amaze me. You're gonna need more than few trailer-park trash hundredaires to even fathom that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    hmm.. i suggest a coalition of fuglyites to put together a counter-bid..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm suggesting using our sexual wiles to fleece some sugar-daddies and bored rich housewives...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No need to, Pimp... Just explain to these 'investors' how this site doesn't make any money, then send them over to PorkGravy because they're rolling in the dough.

They also have that all-you-can-eat chocolate cupcake menorah special, too...

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I reckon we're onto a winner here. Sell fugly.com to the Jews for an extortionate amount, then set up an identical site ... say "uglyasallfuck.com".

And I'll see you all there, with the CA$H!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fugly can be yours for the price of one billion U.S. dollars

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    fugly can be yours for the price of one billion U.S. dollars<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Posted earlier by Jew-oeker:
    I'll kill myself after I've finished the mission given to me by the Elders of Zion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, we make a billion dollars, and Joeker finally kills himself, and stops fucking annoying us with his whiny conspiracy theories about Rubin getting murdered....

This sounds like a win-win situation for us.

10. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

So, we make a billion dollars, and Joeker finally kills himself, and stops fucking annoying us with his whiny conspiracy theories about Rubin getting murdered....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure does! I'll put in a dollar.

11. JRob

JRob New Member

You could just ask Don Johsnon for the money, it seems that he's come into an assload of money, I think like 8 billion dollars.

12. joeker

joeker New Member

Sorry SUlfur, I'm not going to stop annoying you, nor will I ever kill myself.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you're admitting you'll always be a failure..

14. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I'd probably sell it for a lot less than you think. Make me an offer. Seriously.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah.. martins a jewnigger.. as long as it's a multiple of 40

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Take the billion fucki... and you better give me a kick down\

17. sexc

sexc New Member

What if I give you five bucks Mr. Felcher?

18. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Fugly.com isn't worth much is it. I mean......fugly.com??? You can only have a shitty site at this url. I love this place.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You useless fucksticks have no idea, how much code is on this site... I would wager a guess that maybe 10% of the useless asswipes in this forum would have any Idea how to fix anything on this site if it fucks up

20. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    You useless fucksticks have no idea, how much code is on this site... I would wager a guess that maybe 10% of the useless asswipes in this forum would have any Idea how to fix anything on this site if it fucks up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope this fuck head would have no idea. AND I don't plan on buying the place any way. I'm sure most people on the board would really hate it if the site changed or went down, anyway.