Wii vs Playstation vs Xbox

Discussion in 'Games' started by JEFE, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jeff, suck my dick... Kidding, I talked to a guy who runs a site which sells electronics, he told m within the month they will have refurbed 360's in thee $100 to 200 price range. Thats cool because they come with a 1 year from microsuck. get it, then send it in and request the Falcon Chip set, and you will get a brand new 360, with a 3 year warranty on it.

2. JEFE

JEFE New Member

That sounds like a good deal but do you think a guy like me should invest in a 360 or a PS3, to get started I mean.

I haven't owned a console since my Atari 2600.

3. Fernando

Fernando Member

You'll be surprised now then jefe. In these new fangled ones, they more than doubled the amount of colors!

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dude, put them on Ebaywit ha reserve of what you will take. they still cannot keep up with manufacture demands, you will make $$$

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well to buy the same thing, it would run you $300, this is a "cheat" but hey, you are saving $200 to $350. And im sure once you set it up, and tinke with it, you will dig it. Plus the DVD and downloading movies, and TV shows. Also microsuck is silently nodding to blu-ray drives.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

FUCK!! no edit, you should get a Xbox jeff, if you want to play games. Umm GTA, all the new content will be exclusive to Xbox, they spent 50 million dollars to make sure they get the rights to all downloadable content. if you just want Movies, and high def, get as PS3. I would suggest persoannly a 360.

7. Fernando

Fernando Member

I got bored after GTA after a while, same old shit over and over again.

Found myself playing old games I loved, like Silent Hill 2 and MGS 2.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im about to start over, to gt the 30 hour achievement, and then one more time for the liberty city 5 achievement (its IMPOSSIBLE to get both of those achievements at the same time) So i can try the other twists, like kill Dwaine, kill the junky brother, not the cop brother, ect.

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

If you want to play GTA IV - Get a 360. They're cheaper then PS3's I think. Awesome game. Can't get enough of it.

10. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

Huh, I think the more and more I delve into peoples opinions of Xbox Vs Playstation I realize how much of a Sony whore I truly am, though if you see someone similar to me rubbing my chest across a Sony poster of sorts -- I swear it on my life I was drunk or..should have been.

I personally enjoy the company of a ps3, mostly to oggle at its beauty and play the one or two half decent games on it..though, it mostly just kind of sulks until they finally put out the long awaited signature games.

I think Nintendo Wii is a whore, though I'm sure none of you will mind that but the fact I don't even have to caress her controller and press her buttons anymore annerves me. I just flag her down by waving my arms around like some sick Monty Python conversation gone horribly wrong, and she seems to find some crazed enjoyment from it.

As for the Xbox 360, I'm finding that I have to sneak off and have an affair once or twice with this creature (discreatness as to not offend the PS3) because my fascination continues to grow. I think what really got to me was the babes dancing around in DoA and Red Ninja (of course an Xbox game, but one of the many that drew me to this and its sequal the 360.)

So there. Two cents from the peanut gallery that just popped out of no where...

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think I hear lomo somewhere in the distance with a bottle of lotion......

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Get an X360 and Mass Effect - it is the shit.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The two year warranty is running out soon on our 360. I hope it won't red ring after that.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its 3 years now

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Christ... You flat-out had me pegged. I had just opened up her profile in a new tab by the time I read your post... :biggrin:

(and - NO - I'm not kidding.)

16. troublecleft

troublecleft New Member

WII is the best.:cool:

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And... "Lyseria" hasn't posted much since I joked about jerking off to her profile pic...

Coincidence? :rolleyes:

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

if she's that sensitive about it, maybe she doesn't deserve to be jerked off to.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wasn't she like 17 though?

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

She said she lived on her own, so she may have been a runaway and got gobbled up by that Jordan Van der sloot guy.