Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fernando, May 25, 2008.

1. Fernando

Fernando Member

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I noticed it helped with his skin and tan too in the before and after photos.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was going to pick one up too, did they announce a definate US release date?

4. Fernando

Fernando Member

It's already out dwaine, and not to be offensive or anything, but there is a 330 pound limit on the board. Don't know how much you weigh.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think you'll be surprised when he answers.

And I'll be surprised when I hear that he actually purchased a Nintendo game.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thank you for calling me a fat piece of shit. Anyway only a few weeks I will be able to use it. I thought the US release was in june.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Oh and fuck you too. I farted in a jar, give me a mailing asddress

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The fit looks like fun, but if there are no hot chicks in spandex whats the point?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm curious. What part offended you? Referencing your weight loss, or supporting Nintendo?

I'm guessing the latter.

Is this what's in store for you next?

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Finally got "Wii Fit" yesterday after searching for a few weeks.

It's pretty cool. The balance games and aerobics are kind of fun. The yoga is not my thing and the strength training is too much like work but I like it overall. Except that it called me fat. When it totalled my weight and Body Mass Index (BMI), it altered my Mii and made it fat. I am 6'1.5" and 214 lbs. I am not as fat as the Wii made me look but my kids sure thought it was funny.

Anyway, it seems worth the price of admission thus far.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

This might be totally off topic, but have any of you retards seen the guitar hero episode of SouthPark?

I wont let out any spoilers, or mail them to you, but you need to watch it, its on demand if any of you creampies have comcast.

Maj, it is called projected self image, you are fat.

:)

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Dear Pot,

Back at you.

- Kettle

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im not fat, Im festivaly plump.

kick ass.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im fat as fuck, but loosing weight rapidly. I gave my Wii to my niece, it's a pile of unfun shit, and she has been begging for one for two years now

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Who needs the Wii Fit? I go to a real gym. I've never seen a masseuse, solarium or aqua aerobics option on the Wii Fit.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

XBox is coming out with a similar item, except when you play it on LIVE you can give other people massages, and then you get 'freaky' online. So soon people wont even leave the house anymore. Who cares if your fat, as long as your avatar is hot?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Apparently a horde of eBay shoppers that are willing to pay $600-$700 for a Wii Fit console bundle...

I keep my eyes open at the stores whenever I go - If I can invest another $90, I'll get $200-300 more when I sell one.

Interesting to think, too... People are willing to spend twice the amount of money to order one from the comfort of their computer chair than to get up, go to the store themselves, and find one... :rolleyes:

I'd actually keep one to play myself, but I understand you can't play it while sitting in your recliner with a bowl of pork rinds on your lap. :biggrin:

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

People on eBay will spend $600 - $700 on a pile of dog shit too.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I should start taking a plastic bag and a pooper-scooper to the park with me...