Why we should kill every fucking towel head

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 13, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

i think this thread will be deleted by nobody...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and i think the cockwad who started it needs to be nostrilfucked by the amassed ghosts of the 911 hijackers

3. trubbsco

trubbsco New Member

I think the 911 guys will have a hard time getting out of hell to come fuck me

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

not if you're in here they won't

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Palistinainas? No Jews are the fucking scurge of the world... think about it. How many different races of people do you know that will kill themselves to take a few jews with them? Coincidence? I don't think so...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Palestinians are all Gay:
    innocent jews<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's another one of those oxymoron thingies

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    it's another one of those oxymoron thingies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Jewish Delima = Free Ham

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahahahaha!!!

9. trubbsco

trubbsco New Member

I had no qualms with the stupid fucks when they kept quiet in our nations gas stations and 7-11s but now I think its time for us to stop playing games and kick their muslim asses out into a third world nation where they all belong the sons of bitches. Holy Shit, could they be bigger assholes than killing hundreds of innocent jews every year because of a fight that lost its meaning, hmmmmm at least ten years ago. Ask one of the dirty mother fuckers themselves and they will tell you they are fighting because they were told to. But what to do with these poor bastards that need a home. I for one would just kill them and throw their smelly corpses into the ocean, but I think that some people might have a problem with that. Specificly other dirty people, but hey, a gook has to find someone to be on his side. Anyway, I was thinking that we could send them to some African country that needs de mining, how funny would that be to tell them they are free, have them run into a field, then, BOOM, hahaha, no more towel head. Anyways, any other suggestions on what to do with our nations #1 problem?