Why WABBIT is a disease.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by NurseR, Apr 29, 2005.

1. NurseR

NurseR New Member

DABDA

D: Denial.

At first you deny the existence of Wabbit. He gives you, or some of your loved ones, symptoms of distress. He will first spread to seemingly harmless areas, such as a poke at your political affiliation and that of your family. Be he will not stir your suspicion too much at this stage.

A: ANGER.

He starts to follow you around one, two, three, internet boards. Always pointing out your "internet flaws", all the while, never, ever showing any position on a single issue. And you get more angry, pointing out to the Wabbit, that he never takes a posstion on anything, just keeps eating way at your health.

B: BARGAIN.

After the Wabbit has followed you around the internet (as well as others), and continually refuses to state an opinion on anything, you try to reason with him. try to get him to talk: "OK, Wabbit, you don't like my Conservative views, what exactly don't you agree with?".

Hopefully you can stop the virus from spreading.

Wabbit: OH, you are So clever, you poser wanna be. HAHAHA, Prove anything, poser. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

D: Depression.

I'm never going to have any real conversation with Wabbit, He would not even answer my direct questions. I guess I'm not really worthy of online chat with the Wabbit, he's just so smart and knows everything. I'm really not worthy...

::where did I put my gun:: sniff, sniff...

A: Acceptance.

Wabbit is a fucking blood sucker, whose only life is to spread from forum to forum, sucking the life out of each one, until he is satistfied that he has "conquered" every internet forum known to mankind. He is probably a "closet" homo, with suicidal tendencies, left by his mother at an early age, has "attachment" problems. He was most likely sexually abused at an early age, probably by a male family member, and chooses to block it out of his memory.

Hey Barry, how am I doing so far?

OK, now I'm "cured".

2. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"Wabbit is a fucking blood sucker, whose only life is to spread from forum to forum, sucking the life out of each one, until he is satistfied that he has "conquered" every internet forum "

Oooh, another misfit!

You do know, NurseR, you're at Fugly and those type of attributes are lauded rather than frowned upon?

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You just defined "TROLL" in a thousand words.

But you left out "parties alone with blow up dolls".

Here is a picture of who I suspect to be "Wabbit"

Barry

4. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

NurseR makes me laugh.

5. NurseR

NurseR New Member

6. redskin

redskin New Member

Wabbit is a disease because you let him be one, you let him in and then you let him do what he does best, fuck with your mind LOL :wink: