why the hell are we all here?

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by spiderwoman, Dec 8, 2002.

1. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

why is this world so fucked up?

I'm serious, i am getting so sick of fucking everything, pondering if suicide is a good option. cant stand the monotony of life, same fucking shit all the time.

What the fuck is the point.......

Cant even be fucked talkin about it...

anyone got any ideas on what the fucking point is?

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by why_is_it_so_fucking_hard:

I'm serious, i am getting so sick of fucking everything, pondering if suicide is a good option. cant stand the monotony of life, same fucking shit all the time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point is to stop going on like a miiiiiiiserable fucking cunt making everyone else's lives a miserable monotony. No wonder life is so shit for you if you drone on about the horrible things like that. With that attitude it's all you deserve. Kick yourself in the fucking head (you might need to smash a kneecap for this) and go back to the beginning. I hereby inform you...you've failed.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Do you get depressed and cry when you're lap-dancing? I hear that drives the clientele wild!

4. chick magnet 3000

chick magnet 3000 New Member

shit nursey, the answer is simple: the point of life is to enjoy it, forget the shit and enjoy yourself.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Shit well isn't that much the same as saying 'stop dwelling in shit',shit?

6. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

its kinda fucking hard to enjoy life when you've been fucked one too many times. when u have no one to go out with n to talk to, what do you do?

you make it sound so easy to enjoy yourself, but it doesnt happen on your own.

you must have a fucking good life Nursery if you can say it that easy. And no i dont cry infront of the clients, i'm very profestional then go home n do fuck all. and in my line of business you dont exactly meet people who want to talk to you.

I must say though this sight has got to be the biggest laugh i've had in ages.

But i still want to know the point to life.

Dont just say enjoy yourself!!!!

Gimme some real answers & theories.........

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by why_is_it_so_fucking_hard:
    you must have a fucking good life Nursery* if you can say it that easy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I make it fucking good.

*Nursery? How spiffing! Yet another person making that ever so original witty play on my name!

8. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quotei'm intreagued!!!! what do you do thats makes your life so bloody good?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Gewwwwwwwd STUFF!

10. xpert

xpert New Member

hey dumbass i dont think you are gonna find the meaning of life in the jokes forum of fugly.

11. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I make it fucking good.

*Nursery? How spiffing! Yet another person making that ever so original witty play on my name!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACTUALLY i was'nt trying to be witty, I had read it wrong. At a glance i thought that was your name(my mistake), so EAT SHIT

12. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Koors Lyte Kyd:
    hey dumbass i dont think you are gonna find the meaning of life in the jokes forum of fugly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well actually I think i'm begining to understand. You's have been very informitive and kind to me. Thanks

Got any jokes then, dumbass?

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Well actually I think i'm begining to understand. You's have been very informitive and kind to me. Thanks

Got any jokes then, dumbass?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

none for you, i was hoping someone would have posted your obituary by now, kinda dissapointed another thing you fucked up way to go! don't talk about do it, then everyone who has ignored you will fell really bad, and you get the last laff! you go out as a winner, you get the last laff! you have to do it with style, in public so you make a statement.

14. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    I'm serious, i am getting so sick of fucking everything, pondering if suicide is a good option. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I whole-heartidly agree... do yourself yourself a favor and just end it all now... or at least do ME a favor.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

its kinda fucking hard to enjoy life when you've been fucked one too many times<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? do you hear strange sucky noises when you walk?

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ACTUALLY i was'nt trying to be witty, I had read it wrong. At a glance i thought that was your name(my mistake), so EAT SHIT

Eat shit? Me? It's not my fault you can't read or write properly, don't take it out on me. And i agree with the others...quit torturing yourself with these questions nd just kill yourself. It will be better in the long run, you'll see.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. rudster

rudster New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    don't talk about do it, then everyone who has ignored you will fell really bad, and you get the last laff! you go out as a winner, you get the last laff! you have to do it with style, in public so you make a statement.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK since your so full of fucking fun with great ideas you suggest a STYLISH way to do it............

19. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Thanks for the very passionate advice. I can see that you are a very caring compationate human being.

How the hell does your clientele cope, Nursey, do you tell all your sick patients to do themselves a favour n kill themselves or do you do it for them!

I'll make sure i do it right so that i dont end up being cared for by someone like you!

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck style... just get pissed and jump off a bridge