Why the fuck did I wake up to THIS?!?!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Sep 28, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

TONY LITTLE PWNS J00 AND HAS A FAGOTRY LEVEL OF 1848477894/10

2. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Hey he just wanted to help out some fellow faggots learn a new hydraulic technique to make theirs arms and heart rate stronger.

Or did he?

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

My television is automatically set to turn on in the morning (basically, like an extra alarm clock). And this particular morning, I had to wake up to hearing this long-haired faggot screaming "HYDRAULIC HEART RATE!!!!!!! STRONG ARMS!!!! TEHCNIQUE!!!!!!!!"

I almost shaved my head this morning, just so I wouldn't get confused with him. He, (along with Phil McGraw, John Edwards, Oprah, the other annoying fat black woman {Star Jones?}, James Van Praagh, Judge Judy, and everyone else on TV) has to be the most goddamned annoying waste of oxygen on this fucking planet.

I tell you, waking up to that shit just put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Augh... I used to see this motherfucker all of the time on t.v.

"By placing tiny classifed ads..."

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You woke up to Tony Little because you left your t.v. on, btw...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ooops...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

7. aznad

aznad New Member

I HAVE SOCKS ON MY FEET

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Whats even more fucked up than that is.... that guy came to Salisbury and gave a free lecture if you signed up. My girlfriend at the time dragged me out to listen to this queer spew his bullshit for three hours. Then the fuckhead tried to sell me information at the price of 300 dollars a packet. What an asshole.

Did he think I wasn't listening? Okay I admit it. I wasn't. But still.....

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D STRICT DANZA:
    I HAVE SOCKS ON MY FEET<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have underwear on ur head tony?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ulfur: Don't feel bad... I fucking hate waking up in the morning, and the only thing that keeps me from hitting the 'snooze' button is placing my alarm clock on the other side of my obstacle cours...err, "room," and setting it to one of three different types of stations: Country/Western, Rap, or Tejano. I also have it set to the point where the distortion kicks in, as the volume is just too much for that shitty little 'Dream Machine' to handle.

Only thing that sucks is that I have to keep switching stations every few months... I'll sometimes wake up and recognize the goddamn songs from hearing them every morning and go back to sleep.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I usually have the TV set to a channel that shows the news when it goes off in the mornings...(okay, so it sounds middle-aged).

I passed out the night before when it was on some other channel for some reason I can't even remember (I think "Hardware" was showing; Anyone remember that?), and due to my being too drunk to change it before conking out..lo, and behold, the *other* fitness fag show up..

Thanks for your comforting words, though, guys and gals....I ended up not throwing my television set out the window.