Why goddamn it???

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by o.h.n.o!, Jul 3, 2002.

1. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

my dog ate 4 pairs of my underwear in the past 3 days. at this rate I'll be out pretty soon, and I have no fucking clue what to do anout it sept for bitchin and complaining.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

umm, has yer dog been able to take a shit ok?
    n did he really eat em or just tear em up?

3. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    umm, has yer dog been able to take a shit ok?
    n did he really eat em or just tear em up?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he chewed the crotch right out of them, he definately ate some. plus he had beets yesterday so when he peed (on the fuckin floor) it was red. I don't know what that had to do with anything but it was funny

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wash your nasty crotch, and your dog will quit eating your panties

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by o.h.n.o!:
    he chewed the crotch right out of them, he definately ate some. plus he had beets yesterday so when he peed (on the fuckin floor) it was red. I don't know what that had to do with anything but it was funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good lord!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    wash your nasty crotch, and your dog will quit eating your panties<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dun think that has anything to do with it. my mom's dog goes in to steal her bras sometimes n whatever else is laying on the bed or within reach