why do men only see my breasts...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jugly, Mar 18, 2001.

1. jugly

jugly New Member

just because i have bigger than average boobs doesnt mean its okay for guys to keep staring at them. When a guy is talking to me he can only look me in the eyes for a minute without taking a peek and it is very distracting, often it is hard to stay on a topic. I never know if someone is asking meout for the right reasons or just to cop a feel...anyways just needed to vent if anyone cares.

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

post a pic of your tits, then we will be better able to determine if you have breasts worthy of a look.

3. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jugly:
    just because i have bigger than average boobs doesnt mean its okay for guys to keep staring at them. When a guy is talking to me he can only look me in the eyes for a minute without taking a peek and it is very distracting, often it is hard to stay on a topic. I never know if someone is asking meout for the right reasons or just to cop a feel...anyways just needed to vent if anyone cares.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you just had surgery to enlarge them or something??

or are you just dreaming??

------------------
    I can headfuck with the best!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

let's put this into perspective here....

you come on the forum and post in a shitload of threads that you have big tits (36DD blahblah)

and then you start a thread whinging that no-one cares about you, just your tits.... or some whingy shit like that.....

get a fuckin grip!!

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Stare*...I'm sorry, did you say something?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I'd love to stare at your breasts in a glass jar, sitting on my dresser....

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this

7. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

I've got quite small tits but men sill look at them so its not about the size. Reality is most men will look anywhere but your eyes, think they feel intimidated. So get a grip of yourself-it's not just cause they're big!!!

8. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I love really small TITS. Why aren't we together??

------------------
    I'm a VAGITARIAN

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    I've got quite small tits>>>Ah come on Scraw you've got lovely tits.
    but men sill look at them so its not about the size.>>>hehe!
    Reality is most men will look anywhere but your eyes,>>>What you say green eyes?
    think they feel intimidated.>>>Er...No...
    So get a grip of yourself>>>I have!Oooh I have!
    -it's not just cause they're big!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Why don't men make eye contact with women?
    Because breasts don't have eyes..

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

sounds like you just want attention. but,

If it bothers u that guys are looking at your boobies, well then do what i do:
    1.)stop
    2.)get angry
    3.)confront - identify the prob, tell the guy that you saw where the eyes were, maybe yell at him, and usually, well actually always, they will deny that they were looking...
    4.)finally, beat the shit out of him

This always works for me.
    I am not gonna tell you what size bra i wear, but i will tell you that i had some freaky growth spurt - in about 2 mos. i went up a cup size, and now, not even 2 mos. later, i have to go buy more bras cause the current one is getting tight. It's a gurl thing. i think.
    Back to my plan of action - guys dont look at my boobies anymore, the ones that i beat up spread the word - fear kitana! guys dont even look at me when they talk to me, they look down or away...actually not many guys talk to me anymore...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ill talk to you if I can touch your boobies

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Ill talk to you if I can touch your boobies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really want me to kick your ass, don't you?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

IMC wanting to touch Kit's tits?!?

I should stay out of the archives...

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think you should chop them off. you obviously arent worthy of such a blessing butt your IQ might go up**.

really*
    not really**

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

just because i have bigger than average boobs doesnt mean its okay for guys to keep staring at them. When a guy is talking to me he can only look me in the eyes for a minute without taking a peek and it is very distracting, often it is hard to stay on a topic. I never know if someone is asking meout for the right reasons or just to cop a feel...anyways just needed to vent if anyone cares

stop your fucking moaning will you,them tits aint there for you there there for us to look,grab,maul or suck on when ever we like,and i bet our one of these that shows your tits off just so you can sulk when we look at em,what you need is a good hard cock sliding beetween em and a smack round the fucking hed while its being done,i think all bitches should be made to walk round topless anyway,and thankyou katina for not shareing your details about them poor sad bags ok fat you call tits cos we really didnt wanna know anyway.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah, they are all saggy n shit...

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Its not a gender thing, i catch girls peeking at my weiner all the time.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well ,mathew thats the differnce beetween me an yo,you have a weiner wher as i have a cock.