why do I have the strangest feeling...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    "Bruvvah" and "Brother" are two very different things.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like "Mother Fucker" and "Muffuggah".

2. aznad

aznad New Member

DANZA GROWS THE METH PLANTS.

3. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

I have been away for a while and have not visited Fugly for a while. To be honest I was getting a bit tired of the purile juvenile rantings that were posted. However I decided to take a peek back at what was going on and what do I find. The same old crap from the same old boring bastards.I am a loving caring person and the attitudes I find in here, to be honest and frank, offend me. Do you own bibles? I think not. Why don't you make today the day that changes your lives into fulfilling wonderful ones? Go to your nearest book store and buy a bible. Take a seat somewhere quiet and read it, I take it you can all read although I note some of you are a little poor on the spelling front. Let God into your lives friends. God loves you. Amen.

4. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:

I have been away for a while and have not visited Fugly for a while. To be honest I was getting a bit tired of the purile juvenile rantings that were posted. However I decided to take a peek back at what was going on and what do I find. The same old crap from the same old boring bastards.I am a loving caring person and the attitudes I find in here, to be honest and frank, offend me. Do you own bibles? I think not. Why don't you make today the day that changes your lives into fulfilling wonderful ones? Go to your nearest book store and buy a bible. Take a seat somewhere quiet and read it, I take it you can all read although I note some of you are a little poor on the spelling front. Let God into your lives friends. God loves you. Amen.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yess......*blinks*...... what would a bible thumper do on the fugly boards....i find that quite odd....*shurgs* okee then,moving on.....

5. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Hey, ze fagARoni reads ze Bible and cares about spiritual things. I am a gnostic Christian. I appreciate that you, lil devil, have a soul. Most peeples do, but are afraid to walk it in ze open where everybody can see it. They try to make ze soul in zemselves hide. Make it pass out by drunking eet up weeth ze drugs & ze alcohol. But god gif you a heart and a braain& zat soul wants to live in ze sunshine and grow. I think you should keep reminding peeples that ze soul and spirit ees importanza.

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Hey, ze fagARoni reads ze Bible and cares about spiritual things. I am a gnostic Christian. I appreciate that you, lil devil, have a soul. Most peeples do, but are afraid to walk it in ze open where everybody can see it. They try to make ze soul in zemselves hide. Make it pass out by drunking eet up weeth ze drugs & ze alcohol. But god gif you a heart and a braain& zat soul wants to live in ze sunshine and grow. I think you should keep reminding peeples that ze soul and spirit ees importanza. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok,i have no problem with religion or the bible or anything like that,i was just saying why would a person who fanatically preaches the bible *bible thumper* be posting on here,considering the nature of our posts....