Why are you guys so ill all the time?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Disorder, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I mean really, whats with that, do you need some acceptance of your paranoia to feel normal?

I would say it was severe hypochondria, but thats a bunch of lies, you guys are just plain ill.

Do you need attention or something? Why do you like spending excessive amounts of money, when you're probably gonna get nuked within the next 10 years. see here> http://forums.fugly.com/showthread.php?p=171498#post171498

I'm so ill, I simply wont give a shit about it, I went to my docs one time, they do nothing except tell you to exercise and eat better anyway! Wankers

So why bother, do something else with your time and money I say, like buy more guns and ammo. You'll need 'em.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Barry, can we get some pillows over here? Someone needs punchy-time.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Padding, not pillows. Wall padding.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Wow, you guys turned into a bunch of pricks, no wait, you already were, you just didnt bother me about it.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

its fitting that you are bitching and complaining in the medical Forums... because its a medical mystery that a man is on the rag

(for those not in the USA and do not know - "on the rag" is a term used for menstrual cycle)

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

snickers.....

7. Gibbyhaynesbrowneye

Gibbyhaynesbrowneye New Member

I was born with a weak gizzard.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you sure the doctor didn't mislabel the afterbirth? :confused: