Why are men so dumb?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sweetninnocent, Jun 8, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!
    Kastrating Is Fun.

But Dont Tell The Doctor.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That looks like abortion stew.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    That looks like abortion stew.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Alcohol Drains The Color From The Tissues.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

MEN ARE TOOPID THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR BALLZ CUT OFF...I WILL DO IT, I VOLUTNEER!

*twitches*

STARTING WITH IMC, PIMP, GAS, DANZy, SLAB, ULFER, CHEEZE...BLAH! THE COPS... THEY'RE GONNA GET ME... SOMEONE GET ME A GUN!

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    bollocks, if any person had any more of less chromosomes* than the average person they'd be a huge sweating pile of useless mutant skin, much like yourself.

*yes that is the correct spelling, thank you.

you dont know jack shit.

no, he's probably telling the truth, i've never met a truly inteligent woman and i'm certainly wasting my time here.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I make fun of stupid male drivers every day. You don't get out much, do you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean, we dont go out that much with YOU, and under the circumstances i can see why, nobody wants a dingleberry these days.

too fucking right, now you know why. theres a bit of truth in them there jokes y'kno..

thats all you can do, is hope..

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    They aren't really dead. Alcohol doesn't really preserve them, it just makes them pretend to be dead so they can stay stoned.

If you had used Vodka, they would be smiling.

You know what wouls look cool?
    A kitty fetus on the bottom of a bottle of Cuervo Mescal!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

isopropyl rubbing alcohol...no no no.
    show me what a cuervo mascal looks like...no, send me an empty bottle n i can arrange that for u.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    Men are such fickle creatures, they wonder why they can't get a woman with an IQ above 90.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

y'see what that whore just said about you nursey!!!

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    isopropyl rubbing alcohol...no no no.
    show me what a cuervo mascal looks like...no, send me an empty bottle n i can arrange that for u.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isopropyl is mostly water. You should buy Denatured alcohol in the paint supply department for preserving stuff. Vinegar and salt will work too I bet. Pickled road kill! Make sure to toss in some dill and perl onions.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Isopropyl is mostly water. You should buy Denatured alcohol in the paint supply department for preserving stuff. Vinegar and salt will work too I bet. Pickled road kill! Make sure to toss in some dill and perl onions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

70%
    again, the color will fade.

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

The Alcohol Drains The Color From The Tissues.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't really dead. Alcohol doesn't really preserve them, it just makes them pretend to be dead so they can stay stoned.

If you had used Vodka, they would be smiling.

You know what wouls look cool?
    A kitty fetus on the bottom of a bottle of Cuervo Mescal!

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

STARTING WITH IMC, PIMP, GAS, DANZy, SLAB, ULFER, CHEEZE...BLAH! THE COPS... THEY'RE GONNA GET ME... SOMEONE GET ME A GUN! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I ever met you in real life,I'd be wearing a chastity belt and a bullet proof vest.

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    If I ever met you in real life,I'd be wearing a chastity belt and a bullet proof vest.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Visiting Kit would void my health insurance.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    If I ever met you in real life,I'd be wearing a chastity belt and a bullet proof vest.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer head is still unprotected...
    n my 9 inch cock can break through that chastity

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Visiting Kit would void my health insurance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and yer genitalia, too

15. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

Well I have to say that reading these posts has only served to strengthen my argument. Men are so fuckin dumb that they don't even realise it themselves. If women were dumb at least they would be honest and open enough to admit it. I mean come on, it even takes a woman to advise you on how dumb you are. You think you are the stronger sex cos you go out to work and sweat to earn a crust and to bring home the bacon to the wife and kids. If you weren't so stupid you would realise we are perfectly capable of surviving without you, its just that we enjoy sitting at home watching Ricki Lake and chatting on the telephone running up the bill (for you to pay, hahaha), and we find it terribly amusing when you come home and we say we've been soooooo busy washing, cleaning, etc all day and you believe it. If you had to clean a house it would take you all day cos you're men so you think it takes us all day. Hahahahaha. Guess what, we can do it thoroughly it a fraction of the time it takes you. A promise of maybe a shag at bedtime and you are putty in our hands. Fucking thick, thick and even thicker bastards. Thats to all you men (and those that think they're men but are pathetic limp dicks as well. ) Oh, yes, size does matter by the way, don't kid yourselves. And it is easy as shit to fake an orgasm, we could all win an Oscar for that one.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    If you weren't so stupid you would realise we are perfectly capable of surviving without you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cloning perhaps?

17. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    cloning perhaps?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know perfectly well what I mean. Surviving as in living our lives not actual reproduction. Everything has to be explained to you doesn't it? Jesus Christ! Think before you write. Not that it would make much difference, you'd still write shit.

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA, women (in general) unlike men, think purely emotionally. The laws would be totally screwy. If you hurt someones feelings you would have to go to niceness school or somthing. Nothing would ever get done because everyone would have to discuss it to be fair. Soap operas would run 24 hours a day. It would be hell. Face it, you need a man to take charge and make the hard decisions. Without crying about it and pondering whos feelings he would hurt. You need men to sometimes tell you to shut the fuck up when yall are going off on an emotional rampage sobbing every five minutes. Women need men, just as much as men need women. Anyone that begs to differ is a fuckig pussy.

19. kat

kat New Member

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ok so you can live without cock.. says a lot for your husband (despite what you said earlier)...

i can live without pussy.. but i don't have to.. and i don't want to 'cos i have nursey's.. (and vice versa) but i don't live with her... and i can survive too....

the problem with your argument is it's generalisation... and also assuming every woman is a manhater... fortunately the world isn't full of poisonpussied bulldykes like yourself... and i get on with, co-operate and co-exist with a good many females

men can do all the stuff women do.. (seeing as reproduction is now out of the picture)... we may go a different way about it... just as you women would do some 'men things' in a different way.. it's called adaptability... the reason we're so advanced as a species.. but we did it together

i can live without women.. but i choose not to.. because my life would be a lot poorer for it