Why are guys...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SexXy, Aug 11, 2001.

1. SexXy

SexXy New Member

such fucking ASSHOLES. Im so fucking sick of their stupid little mind games. Fuck them their so confusing, I hate it!?!?!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

yes, i know exactly what u mean.
    Maybe all the girls on fugly should get together and fight the guys.
    or get together and fuck the guys, but not lay them
    or get together and castrate the guys
    or maybe i should just castrate the guys...

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

i would love to help you confront and deal with your psychosis.I recommend some thorough self genito affirmation in the shape of the inserting of a large shiny cold object ,which in turn will connect you to your gender type and the corresponding opposite (which you are obviously in rejection of).

4. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Hey batter......Hey batter.......Swing!

Us guys promise to quit thinking with our cocks, as long as the girls quit fucking with our heads.

Do you have her number by the way? I love a girl who into baseball, ummmm well at least part of baseball is into her.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    i would love to help you confront and deal with your psychosis.I recommend some thorough self genito affirmation in the shape of the inserting of a large shiny cold object ,which in turn will connect you to your gender type and the corresponding opposite (which you are obviously in rejection of).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one... they could both do with intensive gender-iteration therapy... maybe you could get them both together to help each other over their hang-ups...
    you will of course.. in the interests of science, have to conduct this therapy in a controlled recorded situation

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's what I call "finding the sweet spot!"

7. kitana

kitana New Member

its nothing sexual, just that guys have a personality thing that we dont get along with

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    Us guys promise to quit thinking with our cocks, as long as the girls quit fucking with our heads.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You speak for yourself Dick-head!
    I never think with my cock(it's to small).
    And I just love girls fucking with my head(or a least letting them think they are) but that's probably just me getting my weird perverted kicks...

9. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    its nothing sexual, just that guys have a personality thing that we dont get along with <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes thats why you are lesbiens and fat as fuck retards

10. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    b/f? Does that stand for black father?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on now dickhead, I know your not that much of a stupid fuck.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

b/f? Does that stand for black father?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would he be an ex black father??
    unless he was lynched...
    hmm... c'mon bitch.. did pappy swing??

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

So her father's black - interesting - I find the mulatto look rather attractive.

Tell us, IOSB - how much of his pigmental genes didja pull? Not so much that you can't 'pass' given enough hair-straightener, sorta like Mariah Carey?

13. SexXy

SexXy New Member

My father is not black...grrr you people are so difficult, and frustrating!

Exactly my point of how guys are so stupid! Why is it that you have to change everything I say around. I have to tell guys things like 5 times before they actually understand.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    I have to tell guys things like 5 times before they actually understand.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is a very good reason for that...

Harlan and Danny have the same problem as you...

KimmySu used to have a similar problem of being misunderstood all the time too... but after spending the last 5 months whoring herself through night school.. it seems less of a problem

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: PimpDaddy ]

15. SexXy

SexXy New Member

Ok dumbass i didnt say im misunderstood, guys just dont understand, cuz their stupid. Stop changing it around shithead.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just because I dont care, dosent mean I don't understand

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    Why is it that you have to change everything I say around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The game of Scrabble occurs...

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    The game of Scrabble occurs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....during the late spring, when the Lesser Lettered North American Spelling Bee embarks upon it's month long annual mating ritual.
    Male Spelling Bee's try to impress the female of the species by engaging in wordplay, and attempting to accumulate the most Triple Word Scores while utilising the letters X & Z....

19. SexXy

SexXy New Member

And your point is...

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

"...The female Spelling Bee in etymological form is distinguished from the male mainly by her shorter, less angular body which features 2 pronounced protuberances on her lower thorax which appear to mainly aesthetic.

During the mating ritual, the female Spelling Bee initially repels the male's attempts at conjugation with violent contractions of her possessive compounds punctuated with a warning buzz enunciated by a near-supersonic rubbing together of her wingdings. The male disregards her faux display and continues his intent pursuit of full verbal declension.

Finally achieving conjunction, the male proceeds to interject inside her a diphthong comprised of.............."