why are girls....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 26, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

such fucking SLUTY CUNTS? Im so fucking sick of their stupid little mind games. Fuck them their so confusing, I hate it!?!?!

Anyway, why does a girl have to fuck around, then feel like its her "duty" to tell you about it all teary eyed, and being a man you are supposed to forgive them? FUCK THAT!!!! if you want to fuck around, fine.... Just keep your fucking yap shut. If you are an emotional wreck, and can't handle the "guilt" then DON'T FUCK AROUND!!!!

Jesus same theroy applies to pussy ass bitches of men. Learn to keep your mouth shut, or your dick in your pants....

"this has been a public service anouncement from the nigga you love to hate, IMC..."

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes, i know exactly what u mean.
    Maybe all the guys on fugly should get together and fight the girls.
    or get together and fuck the girls, but not lay them
    or get together and sterilise the girls
    or maybe i should just sterilise the girls...

*special thanks goes out to kitana for providing the inspiration for my reply*

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I would love to help you confront and deal with your annoyances.I recommend some thorough partner genito/recto affirmation in the form of the inserting of a large shiny cold object into a potential whiny piece of shit,which should render her unable to walk never mind fuck around.

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...I recommend some thorough partner genito/recto affirmation in the form of the inserting of a large shiny cold object...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is Coke the clinically recommended enemic, dear, or will any dark soda suffice?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought coke was the clinically recommended anaesthetic

6. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Gives new meaning to have a Coke and a smile....