who's had dreams...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Dec 3, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

...about the forum?

you know.. i thought it might have been just me and nursey who've had dreams about this seedy dive... then i read this.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pukey:
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was to meet you and we were to go. Weird, huh? You wanna know what's even more strange? The night before that, I had a dream that Kitana and Martin went on a date. I don't remember much else, just that they went out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i wanna know if anyone else has had a dream about the forum, or characters therein...

when i have more time i'll share mine...
    i have to go now tho.. and tomorrow i have to go to some special invitation tool thingy...
    you know it fucking sucks being so busy

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've had quite a few dreams about the people from this place. It's funny, 'cause you kinda have to improvise on how they look, sound, smell, etc...

I wonder what the fuck everyone sounds like anyway? Or what they look like day-to-day? I think it would shatter the facade if we actually knew...

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i dream about a girl here..

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i dream about a girl here..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww

Pimp: i dont know about that dream

My dreams are usually about death and monsters and vampires and stuff

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I had a dream that me and IMC went to a Little Richard concert and started cleanin house. We killed him and about 9 other people on our spree. I was actually depressed when I woke up and realized the gay, little, black fucker was still alive and suckin cock.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I was actually depressed when I woke up and realized the gay, little, black fucker was still alive and suckin cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who? IMC?

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

I wonder what the fuck everyone sounds like anyway?

I think it would shatter the facade if we actually knew...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, it does.

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I had a dream, a while back now...
    I was in england scoring some acid off Pimp. Then we went to a heavy concert at this realy dingy warehouse type place, with Nursey and IMC. IMC was realy short, shaved head and fat and had lots of metal sticking out of his face. He stage dived on someone who turned out to be Pinky.

Pinky had fuzzy hair and a leather jacket. He got up and started having a go at IMC. He'd hurt himself in the stage dive and couldn't get up, so Pimp stepped in to stick up for him.

Nursey got pissed off at it all so we left them and went to a club. There we ran into a guy I chat to on ICQ who also lives in England. He's georgous so we chatted him up a bit. I woke up as we were headed back to his place for cones. I was spewing. I realy wanted to find out if I scored with him or not.

Don't know where these crazy ideas come from

9. kitana

kitana New Member

shit, why cant i have dreams about forum members?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

Just for the fuck of it, if anyone wants to hear my voice, its 1-361-595-4448

As usual, no one will call

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i dream about a girl here..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you mean 'fantasy',Disorder...and i see 1 girl (prancing frumpily on the left with a sanitary towel in hand) and 1 animal molesting,trailer-spic retard-whore (on the right).

12. D

D New Member

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well whaddaya know... i had a dream last night!

first i'll furnish you with some background info.... i started a new job about 2 months ago... one fucking cool bonus is that i get chauffered from my front door to wherever it is we're working at the time...

2 weeks after i started another guy started... at first he seemed to be some cool ex-hippy biker guy.... then he took over as the guy who picks me up in the morning.....

so there we are chatting away on the way home one night and he said he had to get home quick as he had to attend a meeting... cool i thought... he's off to some hells angel rally, drinking beer and feeling up whores.....

then he let slip a word... "preach" ....

turns out he ain't no satan worshipping hells angel.... he's a fucking born again preacher....

so i've made it my lifes work to convert him to atheism.... (wish me luck... he's turning out to be a tough nut to crack... a preacher goddamnit!!)

anyway.. yesterday we were talking about heaven... (i'm definately going to hell BTW.. i refuse to accept jesus as my saviour)....
    and i was saying.. animals must go to heaven surely as they do not have a concept of sin...

you know what he said!!?? animals don't go to heaven!!!.. they have no souls so don't get in... i was like WTF!!!... you mean when i die i won't be reunited with my favourite pets... i told him he can fuck heaven.. he can keep it...

so next i asked if the mentally handicapped go to heaven.. seeing as they have no concept of sin.. being too retarded to understand religion and shit...

he said no to that too... (sorry harlan)

anyway onto my dream...[b/]

it was me in central perk, sipping cappucino and telling sparky that he's wasting his time with that christian crap (his last post was "jesus loves you" if you'll remember)
    because he'll not get into heaven on account of being my pet retard

(BTW he looked like a black haired old english sheepdog with a nose sticking out from his hair... and sounded like scooby-doo)

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    so next i asked if the mentally handicapped go to heaven.. seeing as they have no concept of sin.. being too retarded to understand religion and shit...

he said no to that too...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, the mentally handicapped dont go to heaven, but then why were they made and where do they go???

It makes no fucking sense!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    anyway onto my dream...[b/]

(BTW he looked like a black haired old english sheepdog with a nose sticking out from his hair... and sounded like scooby-doo)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!

15. longhorn

longhorn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Just for the fuck of it, if anyone wants to hear my voice, its 1-361-595-4448

As usual, no one will call
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    so i've made it my lifes work to convert him to atheism.... (wish me luck... he's turning out to be a tough nut to crack... a preacher goddamnit!!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*The Rev nods his head in agreement*

Good arguments, too...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Good arguments, too...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

speaking of arguments... i inadvertantly gave him some material for his next sermon...

me:
    "so what you're insinuating....is that this whole world/universe is a smokescreen... a carefully constructed facade ... this thing that i can see and touch and that makes perfect logical sense.. as opposed to your fictional flights of fancy... was all created by god as a test... to test our faith in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary???"

him:
    "how well put... i think i'll use that at our next meeting"

bastard... he's gonna be a tough one...

but i got him angry today.. i consider that a small victory

19. kitana

kitana New Member

i got a psycho jesus freak emailing me back and forth. maybe later i will post some of our emails...its very disturbing

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I dreamt that Bernard Manning had big womanly tits and was in an orgy in a community centre,getting debased by a smug but demented,ruddy faced,fat unemployed officeworker!Never mind.