WHOO HOO!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ministersf, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Ok, so I was going to post a really lame reply to some really lame shit NiCo said when I stumbled on something wonderful.

So I searched Google for "Wigger Pictures" because I was going to imply that NiCo was chugging someone's cock for crack money. Someone like these guys:

Then I found a BBS site called "Dork.com". Here is a sample of their forums. I think I'm gonna have some fun and make some new friends*.

I think this post is the best, it's the height of English prose:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Join me if you like. Let's leave links here if we get into anything humerous.

* Not really

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

They've been a joke around the internet for quite a few years now. They're the "Icey Hot Stunnaz". Google em you'll find their web page. White trash gold.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

their web page has been hacked already... but there's a satirical version online...
    same base domain but with /iceyhotstuntaz i think.. something like that...

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Oops. They aren't accepting registration. What the fuck kind of stupid-wiener site is that? People are still posting. Don't tell me I have to subscribe to their service. I'm not paying for that.

Another dream shot down before it's time. I guess I'll just have to live with the disappointment.