who?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 27, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i dunno who he is

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

then stay out of the thread kit... your parents might know if they were young in the sixties

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    then stay out of the thread kit... your parents might know if they were young in the sixties<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think my dad was like...
    *busts out kalkulator*
    he was like 25

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Another rock legend bites the dust, at least he'll be whooping up it with Moony...

Cheers Jon, it was good while it lasted!

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh its a damn shame i saw em a few years ago and they still fucking rocked,its a damn shame just pete and roger left i wonder if they'll carry on without him or just stop?

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I sure do like The Who. It was awful to hear about John Entwistle's death. His parts were usually fairly simple, but he kept the rest of them in line. My favorite bass playing of his was on Quadrophenia. He gets very jazzy and his talent really shines on that album. I'll miss him and I realize that now the tour they were just about to start will not happen. This is a big loss for the music world.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Minister, have a listen to My Generation with the bass whacked right up, it's fuckin' awesome... also Pinball Wizard whilst I'm on about it...

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I know it sucks Tommy Gun, but Pete and Roger ARE the Who to most people...I'm just wondering who'll they replace Entwhistle with, as long as it isn't that twat from Queen I'll be happy....