WHO WANTS TO SNOODLE?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snoodles, Mar 14, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:

Let's try another one...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this what you were trying to post dickface?

let's not try another one asshole...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

tit vein!™ its whats for dinner!

3. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Well I know it wasnt asked for but here is my to bits on the best dialog by the Sarge:

Drill Instructor: How tall are you private?
    Cowboy: Sir! Five foot nine, sir!
    Drill Instructor: Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?
    Cowboy: Sir! No Sir!
    Drill Instructor: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated! Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?
    Cowboy: Sir! Texas, Sir!
    Drill Instructor: Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?
    Drill Instructor: Are you a peter puffer?
    Drill Instructor: I'll bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you!!

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Jesus Christ man! Have you been living under a fucking rock? That's from Full Metal Jacket.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I cant belive none of you shit skulled nuck fuckers commented on the huge tit vein!

6. I HATE NAGGERS

Bunch of FAGS. They'd rather copy and paste shit from bad movies...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what??... like this??

8. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I cant belive none of you shit skulled nuck fuckers commented on the huge tit vein!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TIT VEIN RULES! BOW BEFORE THE TIT VEIN!

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silent But Deadly:
    Well I know it wasnt asked for but here is my to bits on the best dialog by the Sarge:

Drill Instructor: How tall are you private?
    Cowboy: Sir! Five foot nine, sir!
    Drill Instructor: Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?
    Drill Instructor: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated! Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?
    Cowboy: Sir! Texas, Sir!
    Drill Instructor: Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?
    Drill Instructor: Are you a peter puffer?
    Drill Instructor: I'll bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's quoted from 'An officer and a gentleman' isn't it?