Who the hell is Paris Hilton?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Dec 10, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I'm asking for the Transformer comics for Jesusmas, they rereleased out all 80 of them in a 4 book serries. I loved those books.

I also bought the first season episodes, and will eventually own all they put out.

this is my tattoo:

http://www.metafex.net/azure/uploads/primetattoo_copy1.jpg
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COOL! Tell me something though, was a picture of your tat ever printed in a mag? I've got a Tattoo magazine around here with what looks like that same pic. I could be wrong though...I'll have to look that up to be sure. Nice work on it though!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I read in wizard magazine a few months ago, that they are in the working stages of a live action Transformers movie. I remember Shawn Beck (the guy that did my phat anime girl tattoo) started a screenplay and drawing story boards for a live action transformers flick like 4 years ago. I wonder if he has something to do with this flick? I should call him

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

They are working on a live action tformers flick, its in the early stages of preproduction right now, its going to be CGI heaven or hell.

No autobot base playset though damnit, i have the VHS to though but its worn out to hell and it dosnt have Spike saying "shit" like it did in the theatre and on the DVD either.

Untill all are one.

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    They are working on a live action tformers flick, its in the early stages of preproduction right now, its going to be CGI heaven or hell.

No autobot base playset though damnit, i have the VHS to though but its worn out to hell and it dosnt have Spike saying "shit" like it did in the theatre and on the DVD either.

Untill all are one.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I was disappointed about that...worst part is I paid $90 for it back then. Pissed me off, because "The Godfather" was only $69!

My question about the "new" movie....shit....gotta run, finish this later.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I saw that movie in the theaters way back in the day. After Optimus died, the series just kinda slacked. Most of the old guys were dead (except that annoying Bumblebee) and everything seemed focused around the fucking Quintisons.

Weak.

I did buy some of the comic books back in 86. I remember the talking Optimus Prime head. I also remember buying one (number 8 I think) that centered around the dinobots. Funny how nice childhood memories can stick with you.

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Ok, to finish up where I left off(Had to fly back to work, was on my lunch break)

Will this movie be based on the "original" Transformers, or that newer garbage? If it's the originals, count me in.
    I didn't mind the series too much after the movie, although I did prefer Galvatron IN the movie rather than after it. After the "Headmasters" episodes, the original series was ended(as far as I'm concerned)...
    A few years ago, they did a new Transformers series(Beast Wars), and I really didn't like it. The worst one of the bunch though, was the completely CG one...it sucked...at least to me.
    Oh, and BTW Schmed, I found a couple of pics of that autobot base that I had from years ago...I'll try to get those scanned and posted for ya.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    when i get home ill take pics of all the tformer toys i have and every issue of the og comic series (yea 1-80 along with all the side projects), all the seasons and the movie on dvd, no one , i repeat no one likes the transformers more than I

ok somewhere some one does but i wanted to brag
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    HOLY SHIT! Me and Schmed have something in common!!!
    Tell me this though, do you have the "Autobot Base Playset"? I'll have to dig it out, put it together, take some pics, scan them, and post them for ya. Thing is fucking huge! And I got it at K-Mart for like $15.00...I've also got the ORIGINAL run of the Movie on VHS(got it when it was released back in '86/87(whichever year it came out on video))
    Oh, I have most of the comic books too, as well as a shitload of the toys/books/etc...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOHOHO.. BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PUPPIES!!!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

9. FrostyDaSnowPimp

FrostyDaSnowPimp New Member

Very nice Pimp. But I think he gets you on age by those other posters... So those are some of the revamped "New" transformers?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well, i can tell you, if they use shawn becks screenplay, it will be old school transormers... I think i may have a few screen sketches he did, one of Megatron smacking optimus with a bradly tank.... Hmm now that you mention it, i may have a copy of his screenplay laying around somewhere

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who here has the AM/FM Autobot radio?

(Only copy of the movei I have is a Canadian VHS copy, though - almost bought the DVD the other day, though)

12. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Who here has the AM/FM Autobot radio?
    /B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blaster!

I wish I had him. Or Megatron...or any of my old toys. Optimus Prime sells for about $100 on ebay.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I have all of mine... fuck knows where they are, but I still have that purple motherfucker that supposedly stayed back on the robot planet in the first episode... Bitch lights up and makes noise, as I recall...

I also have some 'imposters' - some Chinese exact duplicates of the real Transformers (save the different plastic colors), got those as gifts right before they started equipping the real transformers with those 'heat-activated color-changing' stickers...

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I have all of mine... fuck knows where they are, but I still have that purple motherfucker that supposedly stayed back on the robot planet in the first episode... Bitch lights up and makes noise, as I recall...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shockwave

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    here is the only one i can find right now. I cant find the head though

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Inferno?

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

shockwave was the taperecorder for the deceptagons. He is talking about the dude thats also a gun, he has one eye, and he stayed on cybertron to watch over in megatrons leave, i cant remember his name though.

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

ooh your right, im thinking of soundwave sorry

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey I have a grip of deceptacon and autobot posters left over from when I had the head shop... If you ask nicely, I might mail you one

19. 1337

1337 New Member

here is the only one i can find right now. I cant find the head though

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't remember the name of the fucker either, but whomever said the dude that stayed back on the home planet was right... I've got two (i think) mofo's that have 'tape players' that don't work, save to send out little mini-transformers and shit...

One of these days I'm going to have to go through all my old shit at the 'rents house and make an inventory...