Who the hell is Paris Hilton?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Dec 10, 2003.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

a quick google search revealed this.

I still dont know who she is but i do know she looks like Skeletor

2. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

She's a model of some kind I think. She hates Castle Greyskull and all who dwell within it.

Paris is also involved in a life long feud with He-Man and his steed, Battlecat. She got drunk once and He-Man had sex with her and taped it or something.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Dude... Don't diss Skeletor like that, man... He was the bomb-diggety of bad guys in my youth. I don't need some 1337 youngster telling me what's what now...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

5. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

contrary to popular belief...cough syrup isn't 1337. he's just plain dork. ...and don't go talking down to him like that...he might get a skeletor tattoo just to prove that he likes him more than you. i can honestly say that he digs transformers more than anyone else here, including me. and i'm a lifelong fan.

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I can't trump that one.....

Anyone?

7. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Paris Hiltons dad started the line of hilton hotels...

you know.. the super nice one where all yuppies go to like.. france and never leave the hotel... wait a minute... "Paris Hilton" ... is staying at "the Paris Hilton"

boggles the mind, no?

8. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

oh yeah.. plus she's a huge whore... can't forget the huge whore bit.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is wrong with Skeletor? He looks kind of gay in that pic.

10. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

"mmmm... heeman... you looks just to die for in that loincoth"

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Paris Hiltons dad started the line of hilton hotels...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it was her great grandfather, I believe.

Anyway, it's hilarious that she's compared to Skeletor because I've always called her that. I'm really sad that not only is that cunt constantly on tv, but now she has a thread here. I mean, she's invading my life!

Definition of Paris Hilton

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coulrophobe:
    contrary to popular belief...cough syrup isn't 1337. he's just plain dork.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Contrary to your historian knowledge, "Highclass Whitetrash" used to use a handle that something to do with "1337" - just FYI... That's who the reference was to, you see... It used to be part of his screenname...

Fuck it.

13. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Coulrophobe's just trying to get me to post a pic of my tattoo

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Then quit beating around the bush and post it.
    Hell, I like good inkwork!

15. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    What the fuck is wrong with Skeletor? He looks kind of gay in that pic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the limp wrist.

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

when i get home ill take pics of all the tformer toys i have and every issue of the og comic series (yea 1-80 along with all the side projects), all the seasons and the movie on dvd, no one , i repeat no one likes the transformers more than I

ok somewhere some one does but i wanted to brag

17. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I'm asking for the Transformer comics for Jesusmas, they rereleased out all 80 of them in a 4 book serries. I loved those books.

I also bought the first season episodes, and will eventually own all they put out.

this is my tattoo:
    http://www.metafex.net/azure/uploads/primetattoo_copy1.jpg

18. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

i think i would marry this hilton chick. she's rich, and although grotesque, skinny. i think i can handle freakishly ugly before fat. and i know that our marriage would eventually end in tragedy, but that's fine. i could put money away for the day that it did happen. then my financial problems would be solved. and i'm sure the taste would leave my mouth eventually.

19. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

is this your woman? ... heh

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    when i get home ill take pics of all the tformer toys i have and every issue of the og comic series (yea 1-80 along with all the side projects), all the seasons and the movie on dvd, no one , i repeat no one likes the transformers more than I

ok somewhere some one does but i wanted to brag
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOLY SHIT! Me and Schmed have something in common!!!
    Tell me this though, do you have the "Autobot Base Playset"? I'll have to dig it out, put it together, take some pics, scan them, and post them for ya. Thing is fucking huge! And I got it at K-Mart for like $15.00...I've also got the ORIGINAL run of the Movie on VHS(got it when it was released back in '86/87(whichever year it came out on video))
    Oh, I have most of the comic books too, as well as a shitload of the toys/books/etc...