Who said it?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, Dec 27, 2004.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

See if you can guess who said this in order to justify a retalitory stike against innocent people.

QUOTE -
    "No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

Who said it?

2. ianbo

ianbo New Member

Was it Ariel Sharon? or soem other Zionist?

3. ianbo

ianbo New Member

OMFG it was UBL!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

DING! DING! DING! we have a winner!

It was our friend Usama Bin Laden. In a speech dated 11/2/04.

In the same speech he stated that the towers in New York were targeted in RETALIATION for the support America gave Israel in 1982. (Only twenty years later).

Read it for yourselves. And then get behind our troops as we do exactly what he says is the right thing to do when disaster strikes

"make it our priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again."

The cause, in this case, is Islamic extremism. I say let them hold a daisy cutter in their laps.

Read the words of a dead man walking -
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

Barry

5. ianbo

ianbo New Member

Heres a quote for all you cry baby indymediafaggots like nursery.

Let them cry thier tears at the WTC

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Oh my God - A fellow patriot has entered the Forum?

Advice to the newbie - be nice to Nursey. She is just misguided and thinks that what she has to say is important. She LOVES it when people call her evil names. She thinks it makes her look credible.

Continue to irritate her by pointing out the obvious asynaptic statements in her mega-posts. You might also want to worship at her feet occasionally, or she will ignore you. (You will like the view from down there).

Barry

7. smiles

smiles New Member

how silly.... osama's quite the patriot in the middle east, does that make him right? about as much as it makes you two......

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The only thing good I can say about UBL is that he is loyal to what he believes and is willing to die for it. I do admire a person with convictions even if i don't agree with them. That is one reason I actually LIKE Nursey, (and you Smiles). Although we will never agree on anything, at least you are passsionate about something.

Barry

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Osama Bin Laden is the answer to Neocon/Zionist prayers. 'By way of deception thou shalt do war', anyone? Ho hum.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ho Hum as in Horrible Humbug. Pure simple minded BS.

Barry

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The motto of Israel's spy agency, Mossad, is, according to recently defected Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky: "By way of deception thou shalt do war."

Notice a few things - "according to a recently defected agent." One agent, a defector. And him quote him as a fact. Shame on you Nursey. I gave you credit for being smarter than that. So is it Ok if I quote one lone defector to "prove" my position?

I have book suggestion for you -
    Intellectual Morons
    How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas
    Daniel J. Flynn

I have a feeling you will find your picture in it.

Barry