Who is that?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bestialty Boy, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

Who is that guy in the top left hand corner of the screen? the goofy guy wiv glasses?

------------------
    we hope that you choke

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

your gay mother??

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

harlan felcher...
    son of martha felcher
    brother of martin felcher
    the official mascot of fugly

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

5. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

i thought beast boy meant the guy in the right corner. I in no way intended to disrespect MARTIN FELCHER by insuating that he is a GAY MOTHER. Who gives a FUCK if I did anyways....

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    This idiot's starting to sound like Shrapnel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or his gay alter-ego.....
    shraptroll

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bestialty Boy:
    oh no, dont worry, the guy (???) in the top right hand corner IS my gay mother, fecal? wot have u against me? i shall firebomb your house and all that u own. DO NOT CROSS ME...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude you just got here and you're already pissing people off, good job!

8. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

yeah u FUCKING BONEHEAD. Whaddaya mean don't "cross me"? R U FUCKING RETARDED?? Come to my house, and I'll send u home with a truck load of POOP. I would install the POOP in your head, but it is already to full. U SHITEATING FUCKFACED ANAL WART.

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

speaking of crosses....

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    yeah u FUCKING BONEHEAD. Whaddaya mean don't "cross me"? R U FUCKING RETARDED?? Come to my house, and I'll send u home with a truck load of POOP. I would install the POOP in your head, but it is already to full. U SHITEATING FUCKFACED ANAL WART.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm begining to think that you may possibly have a poop fetish. Call me crazy

11. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

naaa...I just got a lot of left over shit hanging around. What Are u talking about, anyways. I think it would be a toss up to determine who is more POOOPY. With a name like greenapplesplatters, u may just have me beat...

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

12. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

oh no, dont worry, the guy (???) in the top right hand corner IS my gay mother, fecal? wot have u against me? i shall firebomb your house and all that u own. DO NOT CROSS ME...

------------------
    we hope that you choke

13. Skully

Skully New Member

This idiot's starting to sound like Shrapnel.

14. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

who the fuck is shrapnel?? and fetus? no need to go all "charles manson" on me for i was but, as we english say, "'aving a laugh". and dont worry about your poop fetish, visit www.******.com to view some serious pooping sights. i did, Oh yes...

------------------
    we hope that you choke

15. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

who the fuck is shrapnel?? and fetus? no need to go all "charles manson" on me for i was but, as we english say, "'aving a laugh". and dont worry about your poop fetish, visit www.******.com to view some serious pooping sights. i did, Oh yes...

------------------
    we hope that you choke

16. Skully

Skully New Member

Shrapnel was some village idiot who voluntarily removed himself some months ago. He basically pissed everyone off. But he kept me entertained for a while...

17. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

I Fucking hate people who draw heat
    then start claiming they were only joking.
    That has to be the lamest of all fucking responses.
    Word of advise if you dont want people to flame your sorry ass dont make threats.
    Oh and hello.
    I am new here.