Who in here has all acess passes to see Tool On oct 7th?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Is it you? is it kuntuna? is it snoodles? NO IT'S FUCKING ME!!! you can all take turns licking the crust under my forskin now! Altell Pavilion!!! You know, I don't like my brother all the times, but sometimes he has advantages (like Security at Altell PAvillion) Maybe Ill buy him a christmas gift this year.... Nah... its the thought that counts anyway...

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But has your dick gotten any bigger?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ask your mom... she dosen't complain

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just called her. She has no idea what the hell I'm talking about. I have a theory though...

Maybe she has no recollection of the incident because she was in a drug-induced coma at the time of these 'encounters'? This coupling with the fact that she would feel no apparent vaginal trama from your 'Vienna sausage-like pee pee' might explain her absent-mindedness.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no it wasen't drug induced, it was blunt troma induced... and if anyone would know about the size of my cock it would be you ... so come over and suck me off again.. I promise not to cum in your mouth this time

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*trauma

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn IMC, you're all about this dick of yours!

Pimp: Excuse the fuck out of both of us for spelling the word 'trauma' wrong.

Now back to the topic at hand... Deftones are playing with them as well aren't they? (I think I heard that on 96.1 last week while in NC) I'm not a huge Deftones fan, but that song, 'Passenger' kicks ass! Probably because Maynard is singing in it, huh?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, deftones are playing Sept. 7th (with godsmack) at altell.. I got 20 passes to get into that also... The band Opeing for Tool is Fantomas, (Mike Patton of Faith No More/Mr. Bungle, drummer Dave Lombardo from Slayer/Grip Inc., Buzz osborne, mastermind behind the Melvins, and bassist Trevor Dunn from Mr. Bungle) They do covers of old movie themes... its not tha tbad accually...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ahhh... that's right. Sept. 7 That's around your B-day isn't it?

Hey, when you go see Tool and Fantomas, would you do me a huge favor?!? Would you kidnap Mike Patton and drive him up here so I can drug him and then fuck the hell out of him? I'll pay you...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus!!! how the fuck did you remember my birthday? Thats kinda spooky.. Ill be honest.. I dont even remember my parents birthdays, more or less some slag from the fugly fourms...

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: I Murder YOUR Children ]

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have a fucked-up memory. I can remember a bunch of shit from days, months, years ago, but ask me about something that just happened and I can't remember. I think it's called your 'scratch-pad memory'. I'd say my poor scratch pad memory has to do with smoking pot. It fucking sucks! Here's an example... You'll appreciate this one IMC; I was refilling a prescription the other day, (yeah, my crazy-people medicine) and I called the pharmacy around 2 and set my pick-up time to be 5. I go to the pharmacy, call the pharmacy tech a "stupid fucking bitch" because she couldn't find my medicine, started getting all shitty with her, and then realized that I went to the wrong pharmacy!! I hadn't had a prescription filled at that pharmacy in almost 2 years! To top it off, it was the second time I had done that there! What an ass I am! It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't cussed her in front of 3 other people. Then I had to walk out of there with my head down, while they snickered behind my back!

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah... what about Mike Patton?

13. SexXy

SexXy New Member

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

if mike patton and I can run a train on you at the same time, Ill see what I can do

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder YOUR Children:
    if mike patton and I can run a train on you at the same time, Ill see what I can do<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

awwww come on!!! you know::

*SINGS*whooo whooo com'on everybody, lets ride the train....

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ah... I understand now.