Who hates their job?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Feb 23, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Internet Loser.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Which site? What do you do for them? Do they actually pay you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd rather not say which website... Lomo kinda created some chaos one night for me 'cause he knew too much. It's one of the major travel websites and yes, they pay me and I even have health insurance!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    It's the first result you get when you type "chester grape" into Google.

I have absolutely no fucking idea whatsoever who they are.

Cool, huh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Super cool! I'm a wine drinker though.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'd rather not say which website... Lomo kinda created some chaos one night for me 'cause he knew too much. It's one of the major travel websites and yes, they pay me and I even have health insurance! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BARFY! can you get me a deal on an airline ticket to France? if so and you feel like doing me a favor you could PM me or have Lomo give me a jingle on the telephone. that would be super cool. so do you ever travel then? gone anywhere cool?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Possibly... but leave muh man alone. You've got your own.

When do you want to leave/return and where are you leaving from and going to?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'd rather not say which website... Lomo kinda created some chaos one night for me 'cause he knew too much. It's one of the major travel websites and yes, they pay me and I even have health insurance! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... looking back, it was pretty fuckin' funny, wouldn't you say? I think I'm gonna go lissin' to the recordings... (Good thing I got the bitch that you hate all those times, eh?)

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I hate her... I love the part where she says; "Unfortunately, ******* is a travel company."

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey... It's not my fault that I've got a medical condition...

Besides, that bitch would never admit it, but I think she'd been drinkin' on the job...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whatever,,, that bitch is too lame to be cool enough to be drinking onthe job.