WHO COULD THIS BE?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I BELIEVE THIS IS SOMEONE AT FUGLY, BUT I'M NOT SURE WHO ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I wish.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too

5. unlimited-time

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I know <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Believe me fellas, you'd know and remember for the rest of your if you'd met the delicious UT...

8. unlimited-time

Mr Dipshit i dislike you an alot, so please go and swallow some bleach.

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Mr Dipshit i dislike you an alot, so please go and swallow some bleach. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Sigh*

It's so sad that you're in denial. Just come out and let everyone know your TRUE feelings. A nice little post letting them know wouldn't go a miss.

If you're really nice I might just let you lick the sweat from under my arms.. After you cooked my dinner, of course.

10. unlimited-time

I've had better than u Mr Dipshit, you bore me, im not Klit i won't get all defensive and start getting cross coz you pretend to want me.Carry on it doesn't wind me up.Now you as a peron i can't stand.So the sooner you drop dead the better.

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I've had better than u Mr Dipshit, you bore me, im not Klit i won't get all defensive and start getting cross coz you pretend to want me.Carry on it doesn't wind me up.Now you as a peron i can't stand.So the sooner you drop dead the better.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, a lil' off topic.... But have you ever heard of a spell checker?

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I think Mr. DGAF should be tied up like in the pic above, have his head dipped in the picture of his toilet after his anema and then raped with and orange.

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    I think Mr. DGAF should be tied up like in the pic above, have his head dipped in the picture of his toilet after his anema and then raped with and orange.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Idea, I love it!

14. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Hey, a lil' off topic.... But have you ever heard of a spell checker?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i was posting to someone important yes i would probably go out my way to copy and past my whole text into a spell checker, but as its just you cunt i cant be arsed.You are not worth the time.

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Great Idea, I love it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm free friday. lemme know if that's good for you, forgot to mention i'm going to use a baseball bat to hit the orange home.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

somebody needs to see a doktor