Which one has the learning difficulty?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Answers on the back of a stamp to the usual address please...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I THOUGH IT WAS YOU DUBYA??????

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    I THOUGH IT WAS YOU DUBYA??????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tommy, I don't quite know how to break this news, but the 'Dubya' we interact with here, is not actually George W Bush US President. Our Dubya lives in Wiltshire. However the US and Wiltshire do have things in common, they are both insular people who rarely stray outside its borders, and both enjoy sexual liasons with family members and various farm animals.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:

Thanks for explaning that to me dde cos i sumtimes dont understand fings proper like.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Goddamit, I have got to start changing my modus operandi...again! Nice one...

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    However the US and Wiltshire do have things in common, they are both insular people who rarely stray outside its borders, and both enjoy sexual liasons with family members and various farm animals.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now... Less that two out of three people in America has ever had sex with a farm animal. And we don't have that many sexual liasons with family members. We would probably inbreed more if we found each other more attractive.

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Thomas, your mental bonudries are nothing to be ashamed of. It is not your fault your mother stuck a curling iron(a hot curling iron mind you) up her pussy when she was preggers with you. It is also not your fault you were raped in the cloak closet at school, behind the jungle gym, behing the meat packing plant(get it!!!), by your father and by headmaster Twinkletons in primary school!! It is also not your fault you were a crackbaby born in England. Thomas all you have to worry about now is making sure to brush your teeth 3 times a day so you do not match the stereotypical english bad teeth scary people!!! Good luck on your endevours space cadet Thomas!!!! (your mum told me thats what you like to be called)

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Am definetly moving then... the opportunities seem limitless!

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Now now... Less that two out of three people in America has ever had sex with a farm animal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, the other one out of three have never seen farm animals, and have to make do with household pets.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Tommy knows about farm animals don't ya gar.....errrr Tommy!!!

11. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    ... stereotypical english bad teeth scary people!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now where the fuck do you get that idea from?

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I said it was stereotype of english people, I never said it was true. In america lots of times when we think of brits we think of crooked teeth (we being a generalization to the mass population.)

13. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I said it was stereotype of english people, I never said it was true. In america lots of times when we think of brits we think of crooked teeth (we being a generalization to the mass population.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For Christs sake look at the fuckin pic

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

your little picture doesn't load on my computer, dammit!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway shane mcgowan's oirish

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Who needs teeth anyway, they can replace anything now can't they?

Besides Shane being Irish makes him English 'cos we own the boghopping twats anyway!