Where's Spooky?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Any ideas?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i ate him
    bitch gave me heartburn, too

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Imagine how he's gonna feel coming out!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    *Imagine* how he's gonna feel coming out! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and you're just the person to help him come to terms with such an experience!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who cares?

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Klitana of course you feel a good dump coming on. God bitch you eat burritos all day, do you not expect to have explosive diarrhea? Mexican food, aside from being the most foul shit on the planet, is the food that makes you fart and shit the most. GOD klit.

I wonder what klit faces house smells like. Maybe Johnny can go over and tell us, what the headquarters for mexican incest(klit's house) smells like. That is, if Johnny come back. We all know mexican multiply so rapidly, and they smell so bad. All those mexi's in one confined space shitting their pants, making horrible stench could just prove to be too much for Johnny.

BTW HO, get me a mexi melt!

Hate ya klitty,
    love, bob dole/ ross perot

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:
    Klitana of course you feel a good dump coming on. God bitch you eat burritos all day, do you not expect to have explosive diarrhea? Mexican food, aside from being the most foul shit on the planet, is the food that makes you fart and shit the most. GOD klit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, to tell you the truth, i eat saltine crackers and drink juice or 7up or sprite all day.
    mommy doesnt cook for me and i am a poor college student
    plus what mom cooks is not mexican food. mexican food comes from mexico, ree wee.

i usually get explosive diarrhea from drinking too much alcohol.

I wonder what klit faces house smells like. Maybe Johnny can go over and tell us, what the headquarters for mexican incest(klit's house) smells like. That is, if Johnny come back. We all know mexican multiply so rapidly, and they smell so bad. All those mexi's in one confined space shitting their pants, making horrible stench could just prove to be too much for Johnny.[/QUOTE]

the house stinks, but my room is ok, its the only room in the house that is clean.
    i am not responsible for the rest of the house.

BTW HO, get me a mexi melt!

Hate ya klitty,
    love, bob dole/ ross perot
    [/QUOTE]

that will be 1.09, plz drive up.
    and the feeling is mutual, cuntard.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

i can feel a really good dump brewing...

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:

I wonder what klit faces house smells like. Maybe Johnny can go over and tell us, what the headquarters for mexican incest(klit's house) smells like.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A combonation of rotten fajita's, sour malt liquor, and bad pussy... That's my guess

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    A combonation of rotten fajita's, sour malt liquor, and bad pussy... That's my guess<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, its smells like a bachelor's house

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and you're just the person to help him come to terms with such an experience! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup.

And if he ever comes down with a bad case of athelete's foot,
    you can help him in that department!

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Yup.

And if he ever comes down with a bad case of athelete's foot,
    you can help him in that department!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is bad-ass.....

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Goodnight.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

so....spooky is dead?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    so....spooky is dead?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so who fucking cares you stupid dirty whore of a mexican spic.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    so who fucking cares you stupid dirty whore of a mexican spic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do b/c i want to see his autopsy photos

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Goodnight.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is really bad-ass. I didn't know you cared Nauseous....

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've been telling you to wear your seatbelt for weeks now. What's so surprising?