Where is Rick these day i ned to know man

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by rickastleysnumer1fan, Mar 20, 2001.

1. rickastleysnumer1fan

rickastleysnumer1fan New Member

Where is Rick Astley these days? I really miss his sound and would love to hear from any other fans who feel the same way about Rick . Keep it Real.

2. owhufc

owhufc New Member

Rick sells his arse down at Kings Cross. £10 for some hard bumming. Thats Cheap love!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I thought I saw Rick in front of the local 7-11 bumming spare change for malt liquor, on further inspection, it was Rob Van Winkle (AKA Vanilla ICe)

4. Skully

Skully New Member

Couldn't have been Vanilla - I saw him in New Mexico standing haggard by the side of a dusty road, stinking of Colt 45 and cat piss, holding a sign, "Will Rap for Food."

Or was that Kish?

5. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

Rick died of AIDS. He was "married" to the cowboy on the Village People.

6. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    Rick died of AIDS. He was "married" to the cowboy on the Village People.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure???i thought i heard Rick was one of the Sultan of Brunei's personal little playthings,and that his singing is even more ~angelic~ since he had his testicles removed.(??)

7. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

As and end to all speculation, Rick is in my back garden....
    O.K. I admit it, he feeds my plants for me, he looks after my weeds, trees, and everything!
    I put the irritating cunt 6ft under my lawn on April 9th 1997.
    Well..... there is only sooooooo much crooning I can stand from a neighbour!, I tried to tell him, but, "never gonna give you up", "I`ll give you up you inconsiderate shitbag!"
    So, it had to be done!
    I`m sure you understand, look, it`s not like another bus won`t be along in 5 mins`?
    Come on, be reasonable, there`s always S club 7!
    Just tell `em not to buy the empty place next door........

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, I don't blame you one bit. Having Rick Astley next door, would be like having journey living next door... that shit just wouldn't fly in my neighborhood