Where is my lil "homewrecker"?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    looks like nursey gets her suposed insluts from the same shit places as my little bro,oh by the way he uses steak and cheese dot com to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which insults? The one's i went out of my way to illustrate are from a random insult generator(which i had just looked up on a search engine specifically for that post,to illustrate an irony),you stupid cunt? Or insults along the lines of 'bovine fuck sludge' and 'waste of di-ribonucleic acid' which i quite happily take credit for coining/adapting?

2. frennzy

frennzy New Member

looks like Nursey got yet goat!!!

Wanna Get hers? Why doncha inform her that it's deoxyribonucleic acid, not di-ribonucleic acid.

har har har guffaw chortle snicker!

Hugh

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    looks like Nursey got yet goat!!!

Wanna Get hers? Why doncha inform her that it's deoxyribonucleic acid, not di-ribonucleic acid.

har har har guffaw chortle snicker!

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Hugh Jdong!Aren't search engines wonderful...much more efficient than memory in this case...bravo!!Well done!

4. diva

diva New Member

nursey if you cant be botherd or dont have the brains to make up your own stuff then why bother opening that shit pit you call a mouth you old whore

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Well, I think you need to remove
    this from your location, as it was ME, PUKEY, the jealous hippie, who gave you that link to start with. I'm sure 'Nursey's ass' would be a more 'fitting' (no pun intended) location for you... as long as Pimp doesn't mind.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWWWWW Pukey, like someone could not find that on their own??? How bout you go to your little church pew and stradle the handles and enjoy countless hours of blisterisifc fun!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    nursey if you cant be botherd or dont have the brains to make up your own stuff then why bother opening that shit pit you call a mouth you old whore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you talking about now you backwards fucking imbecile? I'm not claiming to have coined the term 'deoxribonucleic acid',the 'search engine' reference was not about getting ready made insults off the net,it was about obtaining/checking information ...like this.
    Fuuuuuck!*Shakes head in disbelief*The only consolation about you opening your mouth is that you never fail to show what a gormless fucking shit-for-brains you are every time you do!!!

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Perhaps I should explain.
    She's from Huddersfield
    simple as that

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did they hang the monkey?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Why would i want you to 'crack a smile' across your 'little rodent-like face' when there are far more enticing things you could crack across it, like, a baseball bat...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How ironic that the last part of your message was the best/most memorable.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky the III:
    How bout you go to your little church pew and stradle the handles and enjoy countless hours of blisterisifc fun!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! Only problem being that I don't have any handles on my pew. Actually, I've never seen a church pew that did have handles.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    That's Sunderland (I think)

11. diva

diva New Member

errr nusrey hun we were talking about the fact that you have to use an insult generator to get your material rather than use your ''ahem'' brain,but you have just proved that you realy are thick or are you a natural bumb bitch? that you lost the plot of a thread in seconds.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    ...then again could be Hartlepool...

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    How ironic that the last part of your message was the best/most memorable.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You liked that too,did you?

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by intellectually defective divan:
    errr nusrey hun we were talking about the fact that you have to use an insult generator to get your material rather than use your ''ahem'' brain,but you have just proved that you realy are thick or are you a natural bumb bitch? that you lost the plot of a thread in seconds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Which insults? The one's i went LOOK!!>>>>out of my way to illustrate<<<<LOOK! are from a random insult generator(which i LOOK>>>>had just<<<<LOOK! looked up on a search engine LOOK!!>>>>specifically for that post<<<<LOOK!,LOOOOOOOOOK!!LOOK!LOOK!>>>to illustrate .....an *IRONY*<<<<<<SEEEE!LOOOK-SEE!LOOOOOOK!!!,you stupid,(braindead) cunt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only consolation about you opening your mouth is that you never fail to show what a gormless fucking shit-for-brains you are every time you do!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Never.....fails.....

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! Only problem being that I don't have any handles on my pew. Actually, I've never seen a church pew that did have handles. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm then obviously you haven't been in many churches because a lot of them have handles. Umm Sparky the III, how creative pukey!!!

16. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    ...then again could be Hartlepool...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It was indeed Hartlepool, but can be liberally applied to just about anywhere in the North east. People from Middlesborough in particular find it very offensive.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

That said pretty much everyone in the North East is offensive anyway...

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What the fuck do you have me wearing Nursey? I'm liable to get arrested by the fashion police for wearing that shit.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's you're sackcloth and ashes,of course,you silly, miserable looking whore!