Where is my lil "homewrecker"?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It seems that 'muh man' has been up to some homewrecking of his own. This whore has DD's (my C's seem small in comparsion) and is an ex-stripper... Oh yeah, and she's fucking married w/children!! I think he is trying to copy me. He hasn't answered my emails and hasn't been posting in Fugly. I fear that:

1) He's suffocated in her ample bosom

2) Her husband killed him before/after/during #1

3) His new arcade game caught on fire (like I've feared) and burned his passed out ass up

4) He's burned 'vital' organs in his Chemistry class and is too embarrassed to tell anyone

5) The keyboard duster + excessive alcohol consumption + the shrooms he was looking for and finally got caused him to walk the neighborhood half-naked in a daze, stumbling in neighbor after neighbor's house petting their animals and eating their food... until he went in old man Winter's house and was shot... after which unspeakable things happened to his corpse

6) His boss caught him lifting the vintage Playboys from work and she killed him with a second hand cutlery set... it didn't kill him right away... he died from an allergic reaction to the tetnus antitoxin shot

7) He went through that tunnel thing by his house that he's told me about (and I warned him to be careful) and never came out... Well, he came out... in pieces... and is being served at a local mexican restaurant.

8) That 'priceless magellan' guy ran him over w/a 1967 Corvair, 'cause he's still pissed off at him for embarrassing him in front of 100+ people. *snif* That's my little smart-ass.

9) He was stabbed in the back of the head with a sharp metal cross because he scoffed at some religious woman's attempt at 'saving' him... days after it happened... just when he had started to forget about it.

10) He's been busy going to school/work and hasn't had time to piss with the internet.

2. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    This whore has DD's ....... and is an ex-stripper... He hasn't answered my emails and hasn't been posting in Fugly. B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm....yeah its a real puzzle why he's not posting!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

4. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

ddS ARE FOR KIDS Im A reAL WOman... your lucky he aint seen me... your lucky i live so fa away for yous be addeng me to yewr stupid list of things tyhat coudl have hapenened

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Tommy's Mum is one hell of a woman!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3:19AM and still worried... and fuck off Tommy's mum!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Tommy's Mum is one hell of a woman!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DAMN RIGHT.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    3:19AM and still worried... and fuck off Tommy's mum! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI NAUSEOUS YOU WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IN FRONT OF MY MOMMY.

9. diva

diva New Member

Nauseous
    get rid of the bum he's no fucking good if he's fucking some tart,i know the type they dont change,iv got rid of two of the fuckers in six months lol

10. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    Nauseous
    get rid of the bum he's no fucking good if he's fucking some tart,i know the type they dont change,iv got rid of two of the fuckers in six months lol
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You'll be free to come and blow me off then you little slag. I'm staying at the Cedar Court Hotel @ Ainley top, a week on Saturday, get your dirty arse up there an you wont be able to walk straight for a week.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... she's got a better memory of my life than I do! It's a pity that most of the people here will never quite understand the complete wit and irony of each of those assumptions, but I'd like to say that I thought the whole damn thing was pretty fucking funny.

12. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Wow...irony...what a big word for such a little brain.

Dude. Irony can best be defined as that which is poignantly contrary to that which is expected.

Such as you having the brains to kill yourself.

Or, such as you having enough guts to disembowel yourself.

Or, you crossing the street and being hit and killed by an ambulance.

Die you ignorant fuck.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm well aware of what irony means. That's why I chose the word. Go back and read my post again; maybe this time you'll understand. I won't hold my breath, though...

If you wish to discuss grammar and usage, perhaps you'd be interested in revising your sentence and paragraph structure in the future.

14. frennzy

frennzy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I see one assumption, and one misuse of the word irony. And one complete fucking twit. Care to play again, or is it time for the retards to go back into the padded cell? Eh? What? Eh? Oi!

Hugh

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Wow... she's got a better memory of my life than I do! It's a pity that most of the people here will never quite understand the complete wit and irony of each of those assumptions, but I'd like to say that I thought the whole damn thing was pretty fucking funny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snif* I'm just glad you're okay.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Originally quoted by theonlylivingboy...

If she turns up, I'll buy as ALL breakfast, after all I'm sure a spit roast would suit her fine...

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

What sort of person over the age of 6 uses the word twit? Oh, my mistake, I'm 'assuming' he's using the 'irony' thing again... are you allowed to use crayons?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    I see one assumption, and one misuse of the word irony. And one complete fucking twit. Care to play again, or is it time for the retards to go back into the padded cell? Eh? What? Eh? Oi!

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen a few sentence fragments, and someone that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I'd take the time to explain the irony of each 'assumption' - but not for your benefit.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*snif* I'm just glad you're okay.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaaaw, shuckins! Yew so schweet!

20. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Originally quoted by theonlylivingboy...

If she turns up, I'll buy as ALL breakfast, after all I'm sure a spit roast would suit her fine...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, I can see it now...Me, Dub & DD...after breakfast.....