Where is Estelle Getty Nowadays?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jun 8, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I have wondered and pondered where bea arthur was for some time and when I asked I got fabulous answers, but now I wonder where is Estelle Getty? I miss her desperatly. Every bone in my body aches for her. I also wonder what danny pintaro is up to now, I know he is gay and on broadway, but I can't help but wonder, what else is he doing? I know kit clit had a huge crush on him and used to write him fan letters every week. Could this be why he turned gay? Does Kit Clit have the power to turn a man gay? I think so, all those mexi melts help contribute to the horrible stench that is Kit Clit.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Are you feeling ok.... Dick?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    I know kit clit had a huge crush on him and used to write him fan letters every week. Could this be why he turned gay? Does Kit Clit have the power to turn a man gay? I think so, all those mexi melts help contribute to the horrible stench that is Kit Clit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

boy, what ya be talkin bout comin up in here talkin noise like dat?
    i dun know wha ya be talkin bout. pffff, talk ta da hand.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Are you feeling ok.... Dick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was kinda high when I wrote that..... ain't nothing wrong with that though. and everything bout kit clit is true.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    I was kinda high when I wrote that..... ain't nothing wrong with that though. and everything bout kit clit is true.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!
    I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
    YER BALLS WILL BE MINE, IN A JAR
    DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!!

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    FUCK YOU, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!
    I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
    YER BALLS WILL BE MINE, IN A JAR
    DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kit clit. dare you to come and find me if you want to kill me. we need to work on our anger management and the daily affirmations today, dont we? cool down, go look at your nude photos of danny pintaro and all will be fine. RELAX you dirty spic

7. kitana

kitana New Member

kit clit. dare you to come and find me if you want to kill me. we need to work on our anger management and the daily affirmations today, dont we? cool down, go look at your nude photos of danny pintaro and all will be fine. RELAX you dirty spic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GIVE ME YER HOME ADDY, I WANT TO DRINK YER BLOOD WHILE YOU CHOKE ON A BROOMSTICK THAT IMPALES YOU FROM YER BUTTHOLE THROUGH YER MOUTH.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Clitana, you want to drink my blood? why is that? is it because blood looks so much like tabasko sauce and you are out of it? PLEASE Kit Clit, just come up with a responce that will at least get me shaking in my boots.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

Clitana, you want to drink my blood? why is that? is it because blood looks so much like tabasko sauce and you are out of it? PLEASE Kit Clit, just come up with a responce that will at least get me shaking in my boots.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck off, ree. yer full of shit n yer a pussy, too

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Why yes, i do have shit inside me. Brilliant observation. I however, do not have a pussy nor am I one. You my dear DO have a pussy though. It is that loose flap of skin in between your legs that your father and mother play with every night.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Why yes, i do have shit inside me. Brilliant observation. I however, do not have a pussy nor am I one. You my dear DO have a pussy though. It is that loose flap of skin in between your legs that your father and mother play with every night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was referring to that vagina that u call yer mouth

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well dick i for one hope she finds you and kills you you weird fucker,what are you going on about?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well dick i for one hope she finds you and kills you you weird fucker,what are you going on about?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He Wants Me To Rape Him With A Plunger

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well dick i for one hope she finds you and kills you you weird fucker,what are you going on about?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from somone with the name tommy? You know that you just want kitana to find me so you can see her try to get it on with me, but be rejected and you will go and pick up the pieces for her.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

This coming from somone with the name tommy? You know that you just want kitana to find me so you can see her try to get it on with me, but be rejected and you will go and pick up the pieces for her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhh...
    dick, yer konfused