Where have all of the origional core people gone?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 29, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

seriousoly where have all of you gone that was putting shit on here when i first got on here? there were a whole bunch of people on here.

now all i see are stupid ignorant jews like wank and birdy over here. if you know any one call them and thell them to come back and write shit in this thing.

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Pondered painfully by Spanky:
    where have all of you gone that was putting shit on here when i first got on here? there were a whole bunch of people on here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    For a demonstration of the operative principle that's got you stumped, throw a turd into a crowded swimming pool & watch what happens.

3. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

I was actually wondering the same!!
    When I first came on here AGES ago I had a different name and there were absolutly loads of people here!!

4. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

hey im not ignorant... and im not jewish

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    For a demonstration of the operative principle that's got you stumped, throw a turd into a crowded swimming pool & watch what happens.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gotcha!

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

yo emetic check your e-mail.

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

he's probably deleted it already, fag..

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

Again i say- FUCK YOU WHORE!!!

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

hey disorder are you a nigger?
    that would explain alot of things.

10. Kisha

Kisha New Member

I dont know where the original people have gone but im new and just want to say hi

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    hey disorder are you a nigger?
    that would explain alot of things.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i'm not, and explain a lot of things with what?, you mean niggers hate you as well!! what a shock.. hahaha

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    no i'm not, and explain a lot of things with what?, you mean niggers hate you as well!! what a shock.. hahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no the oposite i hate niggers!

13. methinks

methinks New Member

I've been recovering from my dumbass drinking stint of yesterday.

dont drink a six pack of smirnoff in 20 min. when youre already on sudafed, cough syrup, and tylenol.

yah.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by methinks:
    I've been recovering from my dumbass drinking stint of yesterday.

dont drink a six pack of smirnoff in 20 min. when youre already on sudafed, cough syrup, and tylenol.

yah.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to collect your piss and drink it the next day... best thing for a hangover.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally postulated by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    For a demonstration of the operative principle that's got you stumped, throw a turd into a crowded swimming pool & watch what happens.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a smaller-scale demo of this principle, take a glass of tapwater, sprinkle some black pepper on it. Now, take your finger, put a small bit of liquid soap on the tip, and touch the center of the water surface.

Also used to demonstrate what happens when a Klansman jumps into a pool full of niggers.

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

dogs piss is actually better for a hang over than your own...

its just getting your head at the right angle to its... dick shall we call it... with out getting so close that his dick goes in your mouth... trust me it their dicks taste worse than they look...

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Professor Lomotil:
    ...take a glass of tapwater, sprinkle some black pepper on it...Now, take your...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    God, I love it when you talk surface tension that way.

Hit me with some Boyle's Law - bring it on, you big stud....

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    God, I love it when you talk surface tension that way.

Hit me with some Boyle's Law - bring it on, you big stud....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, of course! Don't mind if I do... Peter Boyle played "The Monster" in Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein, a great movie, if you haven't seen it yet...

Oh! You meant Robert Boyle! PV = k... or, for those intellectual types, P2V2 = k, or even P1V1 = P2V2...

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

{ululates like an amphibian-stuffed slapper, ragged breathing turning to spastic gasping... then the fleeting image of Peter Boyle's face sends him over the edge} Oh, ah, ah, AH, OHH, YES-S-S-S....!

{lights a cigarette} Great headfuck - you were good, L.

I feel obligated to return the scholarly favor... but I don't think the likes of the behavior of gases under pressure appeals to the general audience here. What shall I expound on at great, excruciating length...?

I KNOW - something from... history. Everybody loves history, right? How 'bout... the history of the blowjob?

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

That reminds me of a severely epileptic girl I dated once - her grand mals yielded some of the best & most spirited fucks I've ever had.

Sadly, she broke things off when she finally learned that she wasn't always misplacing her medication; rather, I was always hiding it.