Where can i get....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lestat, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Lestat

Lestat New Member

Where can i get those little GIF's some of you got on the bottom of your posts?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. stymie

stymie New Member

Jeezus IMC, the state you leave some people in...hope you superglued his hands in that position, try explaining THAT at the hospital.

4. Lestat

Lestat New Member

Whoa! I should have seen that coming.
    yep that was a good one, sick, but good!

5. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

For zomebody weeth ze name of an accomplished vampyre, Lestat, that was NAIVE. Ze FagARoni really does live inna ze most haunted city in America.
    Inna fact my palazzo is on ze back acreage of the old--now demolished Lafreniere plantation. That was right next to Louis' plantation.
    But come ze long run zometimes peeple seem naive butta they are clever.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Anna wherea woulda thees a be?

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Anna wherea woulda thees a be?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

New Orleans, no doubt. It's a ghetto full of boozers and junkies. The only thing it's haunted by is muggers and cheap grifters. I'm from Detroit, and I thought New Orleans was a dump.

8. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Saint Frond obviously found hees own level of companions. There ees a diiference between a gullible drunken turista out for ze cheap thrills, and ze knowledgable traveller of discernment.
    Yes, ze FagARoni lives in New Orleans. Eet is a place of sophisticated culture, eef one gets out of the stinking Bourbon Street. But each to hees own, St, Frond. I am sure Detroit suits you just fine.

9. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Thees lady says she ees a real vampire.
    (I hope ze picture works)
    [image]http://www.giveneyestosee.com/cam/524-c.jpg[/image]
    She has a site called "Drink Deeply and Dream" on ze EZBoard. Thees peeples who are vampires are interesting, butta they notta lak Count Fagaroni, even though I nize to them, and play nize. Peeples at ze Fugly may think the vampires look very funny.

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

11. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Here ees ze peecture of one of ze Vampires. peeples should go to Drink Deeply and dream, tell her how Beeyutiful she ees.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

she's from my area, tampa bay. i bet she hangs out at The Castle in Ybor City with all the other 'Vampyres'. icky.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Way to be persistant, Fag! Only three tries...I waited till someone was nice enough to give me specific instructions now I am a picture posting fool...

14. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Goddess Yummy, that ees notta man--that ees a dirty hairy APE! Butta thanx for making ze FagARoni more straight. That does it! That bad Nursey tried to tip ze scales ze other way weeth her eyeball vagina peecture.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Goddess Yummy, that ees notta man--that ees a dirty hairy APE! Butta thanx for making ze FagARoni more straight. That does it! That bad Nursey tried to tip ze scales ze other way weeth her eyeball vagina peecture. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah imagine one of those hairy asses all gooey with Astroglide and Spunk...I wish I could find a picture like that

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Astroglide notta ze best lube product. Nobody use eet anymore.
    Ze absolute best lube made ees EROS. Once you try eet you never settle for anything else, no matter eef you straight or gay.

[*]www.erosusa.com

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I thought I'd just check out one of these message boards. Sorry to interrupt your inane drivel, just wanted to see how to post replies.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Inane drivel? You're being ironic right?

19. 1337

1337 New Member

*HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK* *HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK* *HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK* *HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK**HONK*