When will they learn

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Nov 6, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's taken months for them to start a new forum. estimates on how long before its closed again Cats are back in town

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Are we gonna organise this, or just go over when we feel like it and do as we wish?

3. unlimited-time

Dunno atm i'm just reading some of their own posts atm...fuck me cat owners are weird
    cat diapers

4. unlimited-time

Hmmm that didnt work..oh well, here's whats in the thread.

Kate [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    Diapers Posted 10-17-2002 13:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone have any experience of using diapers or pants on their cats to prevent them leaving their poop in neighbor's gardens?

Abbydale Cat Welfare [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    Diapers Posted 10-21-2002 11:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Diapers are fine for disabled cats that don't move around much but they're far too bulky and restrictive for active cats. Instead you need to use stud pants or the type of sanitary pants made for bitches in season. The smaller sizes of the latter will fit cats. You use the pants to hold a "panty liner" human incontinence pad, the sort that has a self adhesive backing (Poise Pads, Tena Lady etc.). You make a small horizontal slit across the width of the pad just large enough for the tail to go through. This should be a couple of inches from one end of the pad so that it lines up with the tail hole in the pants. Peel off the backing and stick the pad into the pants. You can then put the pants on the cat. Some cats take to the pants straight away but others may need a couple of days to adjust. Don't give up, they will accept them sooner or later. The pad and pants will hold a day's pee and poop so you don't need to change the cat every time they go to the toilet in them and they shouldn't leak or smell so they can be worn indoors too. Remember to wash and dry the cat thoroughly when you remove the pants (use an old face cloth and plain warm water). This method of diapering also works well on ferrets, rabbits, otters and other small animals.

Rachel [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    Diapers Posted 10-28-2002 10:26

I've used this method of diapering on my cats for several years and it works really well. They don't seem to mind and never get sore bottoms.

Kate [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    Diapers Posted 11-4-2002 13:38

I wasn't sure if they would work but I got Chloe some pants and pads and she's been wearing them for a week now. Very effective and she hardly notices them at all.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Snoodles

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

well will you get off there ut? I dont think their server can handle the bandwidth of more than 1 person at a time.

7. unlimited-time

Sorry trying to register , im off now your turn ..i'll post when my head clears

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

japbobtailcat from I-Love-Cats.com
    My cat shows no sign of purr Posted 10-24-2002 15:55

My car is 3years old female. She has so far not ever purred since kitten. Why is that?

This mail is from Japan.
    Thank you for all who love cats in the U.S.

Pixy [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    Purring Posted 10-26-2002 15:55

I have 4 cats, one of them would not purr at all. Then we bought a laser, and that "brought out the cat" in her. It was really cheap like 6 bucks at Petco, and ever since she has been purring I dont know why they dont purr tho

japbobtailcat from I-Love-Cats.com
    no sign of purr Posted 11-4-2002 11:40

Dear Pixy; what is a laser? What does it look like? Is it available to get in Japan? Thank you

felinefelcher [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    laser info Posted 11-7-2002 00:26

allow me to assist... the "laser" or lazzzer in japan is basically a scaled down anal probe for felines, provided with lubricant and used as directed can bring the purrr back from even the most rotten moggies. when i recived my laser i was enthralled as to the sheer magnificance of it.. it came with a provided strap on harness and i was away lasering my cat in under 3 mins. the cat may show signs of discomfort after the first 3 or 4 intrusions but rest assured with added lubricant you can bring back that blessed purrr. i found my cat was back to the perfect companion after only 5 3hour sessions. i can post pictures of the procedure if requested but it may offend

Peace
    Feline Felcher

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

deliaS from I-Love-Cats.com
    Is this the cat problem page because I need help. Posted 11-7-2002 00:43

I have 7 cats, all of which are from the same parents. They are the first pets I have owned and I don't let them out of my humble but homely... home.

I have noticed though that they fight more often than they do not. I don't think its just general brotherly sisterly tom foolery either.

I have had 2 of my little chaps, Beatrix and Nelly-loo-loo tear each others ears off.

I was just wondering if there is anyway I can stop them from fighting. I have tried hitting them but like with small children they just carry on.

But the most worrying thing is is that two others have... how do I put this tactfully...? two others have been getting "intamate". I have a feeling Miss Lychee is pregnant.

I would be horrified if she gave birth to deformed kittens. But she looks fat and I fear she is way past the stage where abortion is ethically right. I am to embarressed to see a vet as I live in Gaysey where Rolf Harris presents his vets in practice show and would be eternally shamed if my family thought I was breeding mongoloid kittens.

Is there any humane way I can get rid of the damned things when they are born?

Thanx so much. Delia.

FelineFelcher [guest] from I-Love-Cats.com
    disposing of the trash Posted 11-7-2002 00:55

foumule.. despose of kittens
    equipment.. carrierbag, brick, rope & kittens
    method.. grab kittens, place kittens in bag, tie bag to brick & depost "catratption" into nereby water source.
    results... problem solved

Peace
    FelineFelcher

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

"Community Moderators: None"

heh heh heh

11. unlimited-time

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* wonders who will be the first with the 'big pussy' joke *

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That's a big hairy pussy..

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

bada bing!

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Sure that’s a big pussy, but not THE biggest.

The biggest pussy I ever seen was Tommy.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Now, now Tommy isn't here to defend himself at the moment, however am sure he'll be popping along soon then you two can carry on with your dust up!

* runs round the forums shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! *

'tis a whopper of a pussy tho isn't it?

18. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dr. Michael Wong Chang, PO Box 94976E New York, NY 10027

Fucking slanty-eyed motherfuckers...