What's your spy name?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jun 21, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This is kinda corny,yet oddly entertaining.Spy name.

Lucus "Audacious" *****

People are always looking at you with awe and can't believe they just saw you do what you just did. You push the bounds of society's rules and you love the attention it gets you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loud tie, an open tab at the bar and a way with words.

The open tab thing is dead-on.

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

AHHAHA omg i got the same one how gay

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Swinging"

There is always time for a rendezvous and you are never one to pass up a romantic opportunity if presented. Sometimes this gets in the way of your mission, but hey baby you have to keep things in perspective!

Vital Gear
    Includes a martini, velvet lounging robe and rotating bed.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

******* "Bold" ******

You make a statement with every word and gesture. Most people think you walk the thin line between being charming and caustically blunt. You never blend in and are always up for pleasing the crowd, after you please yourself.

Vital Gear
    Includes trendy clothing in bright colors, flashy accessories and savoir-faire.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Matthew "Unconquerable" MyLastName

You laugh in the face of adversity, knowing you will walk away without a scratch on you. Ninjas fear you and assassins can't be paid enough to confront you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a tight shirt to show off your muscles, wrap around sunglasses and a cigar.

this is soo true, every i look theres ninjas wailing on guitars then running away.

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

god damn ninjas own....

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ulfur "Fearless" Engil

Drawn to extreme sports, adventure and any other type of death defying stunts, you are the first in line to try the latest thrill. Whether it's bungee jumping in New Zealand and snowboarding in the Alps, you are ready for anything!

Vital Gear
    Includes a first-aid kit, Gatorade and multi-pocketed cargo pants

(Jeezus, I sound like that fucking rollerblader I almost got into a fight with years ago...)

8. kitana

kitana New Member

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    Bold<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bold?? bullshit kitana.. you must have spelt your name wrong or something.. or put in your 'IL' name.. kitina mariposa or some shit... you ain't got the same spy name as me... no way..

go and put your real name in like i did... go on.. go back and put in ofelia hiskankspic...

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    bold?? bullshit kitana.. you must have spelt your name wrong or something.. or put in your 'IL' name.. kitina mariposa or some shit... you ain't got the same spy name as me... no way..

go and put your real name in like i did... go on.. go back and put in ofelia hiskankspic...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did put kitana mariposa!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    go and put your real name in like i did... go on.. go back and put in ofelia hiskankspic... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

daredevil.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Vital Gear
    Includes trendy clothing in bright colors, flashy accessories and savoir-faire.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would this be from the Nursey line of clothing and accessories?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i did put kitana mariposa!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*struts*

daredevil.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

much better... maybe next time they'll have the moniker "failed suicidal psychopath"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Would this be from the Nursey line of clothing and accessories?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you already know too much... expect a visit from the re-education division any day now

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Ed "Defiant" Case

You play by your own rules and to heck with the consequences. Some might call you rogue, but you see yourself as a shade of gray refusing to be defined. Authority is for the weak and you will do everything in your power to overcome 'the Man'.

Vital Gear
    Includes a black leather jacket, tattoo and brooding presence.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

much better... maybe next time they'll have the moniker "failed suicidal psychopath"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no more like "potential sociopathic murderer"

you already know too much... expect a visit from the re-education division any day now <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

psst, lomo, its ok, they arent that bad. look how i came out.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Rat "Intrepid" MyLastName

There isn't a situation you ever find uncomfortable as you are a chameleon and mold your identity around your surroundings. You stalk your prey without hesitation, mistake or second guesses and they can feel you on their heels.

Vital Gear
    Includes non-descript clothing, sunglasses and various wireless devices.

tee hee hee they said devices!!

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Pimp "Suave" Monchichi

Most comfortable in a tuxedo or gorgeous gown, you float across the room never taking your eyes off the prize. Mesmerized, they realize only too late that their wallet is missing, and worse yet, so is their heart.

Vital Gear
    Includes a killer smile, open tab at the local watering hole and a smooth ride to take home your winnings.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Nazi "Courageous" Nursey

You are more than a hero/heroine. You are an inspiration to your friends and a respected rival to your worst enemy. You take the big risks to protect your friends, family and country. Not many can walk in your shoes.

Vital Gear
    Includes an item of clothing with your country's flag on it, picture of a loved on in wallet and strength of spirit.

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Phil "Intrigue" Hoeppner

Social graces are your cup of tea and no one plays a better game of Risk. You are invited to all the upper echelon parties and know whose side to be on before all the votes are counted.

Vital Gear
    Includes bribe money, an impressive gown or tuxedo and connections in the kitchen to get you out the back way.

Well if that isnt a giant glob of week old cum I dont know what is.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Chung:
    Phil "Intrigue" Hoeppner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kitana is probably putting that name through trace engines as we speak