Whats your prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Aug 21, 2009.

?

So whats the answer

1. Yes like Gulf War illness, Global Warming, scareing old people, supposed corruption, Social Sec.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No they will not and I'll stand by my word for the next two election cycles.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Will the Democrats pull the scare old people, or terrorize the population with Swine Flue rumors about new dreaded epidemics in order to get Socialized Medicine passed?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

so you think it is not something to worry about ? that they are just blowing all up?

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think they are exploiting it. I think they are predictable open your eyes.

We feared rampant corruption and voted more Democrats in in 2006 ironically enough the sheeple have not been told to fear the fact that corruption is multiplying under Democrat control at breakneck speed. We feared global warming and voted more in for every election since 2000. We have feared the loss of Social Security to the evil Republicans ironically since its inception. We fear famine and will opt for socialized medicine.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

every year they go crazy on the news about the regular flu... with color charts, pie grafts... flu is scary... now add an extra word to it SWINE... it is scarier. I dont think it has anything to do with the healthcare shit...

I am glad they talk about it... it reminds me to wash my hands, and not make out with sickly looking strangers.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok that's fine so now just make a comparison. Look at the difference between the regular news media headlines and the official Obama administration statements. :rolleyes:

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

When does any administration bring light to fears that stir the emotions of their constituents?

Exactly. When they want to do something.

Swine flu.
    Avian flu.
    E-coli.
    ...oh, and what's that one they had us worried about when they said terrorists were dusting airports and office buildings? I can't even remember.

ALL EXAGGERATED TO INFLUENCE A VOTING MAJORITY THAT WE NEED BETTER CONTROL OVER OUR HEALTH!

What I sincerely find to be insulting is that the average joe is made out to be less capable of running their own life than a 'gubment' that has run itself ragged in debt, and STILL tries to take over new aspects of our own lives.

Sickening. Positively sickening.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

By making the Swine flu out to be a pandemic, they are hoping to garner support for the healthcare changes. Truth be told, with proper diagnosis the H1N1 is no worse than the common cold. Soldiers here that have been diagnosed with it on friday are going home that afternoon with cold medicine and back at work on Monday.

It's like anything else. They make you fear something so you run to them for salvation. As you suckle on the teet of big government they pick your pockets clean.