What's your drink of preference?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Pervert, Dec 20, 2000.

1. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Oh yeah, and you havn't lived until you've eaten 6 demerol and smoked a quarter of weed...

It took me an hour and a half to write these 2 posts....

Whats that gramma? I have to come home now? But that nice man with the knife wants to give me free candy....

2. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anti-Thesis:
    sorry, I fucked up... Its southern comfort, tonic and lemon juice, not gin... feel free to kick me in the skull repeatedly if you so desire....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this for the "sweet-tart"?
    how much of each?

3. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

My beverage consumtion consists of...water and coffee. Alcohol wise...mostly beer. Doesn't matter what kind, really. And when I really want to tie one on...Yukon Jack. Straight.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Now that I'm a little more clear minded,I'll post a better response.

As far as liqour goes,7 and 7's are my favorite.Those fuckers go down like water.
    Beer wise-when I've got mad money I drink dos equis.Less money-bud light or icehouse all the way baby.

As far as pills go,I prefer zanax.But it's a bitch playing foosball when your on them.The whole eye-hand coordination thing goes right down the shitter.

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

5. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jurkin 24-7:
    is this for the "sweet-tart"?
    how much of each?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shot of southern, shot of lemon juice, top with tonic over ice...

6. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheUndeadChick:
    My beverage consumtion consists of...water and coffee. Alcohol wise...mostly beer. Doesn't matter what kind, really. And when I really want to tie one on...Yukon Jack. Straight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right on to yukon jack... Kinda sweet, but right fuckin on...

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    why do you need your hands to play football??
    you play like maradona or someth.......

oooops.. my mistake... yer on about that yankee football with the padding and rugby balls right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foosball jackass! The game with the soccer looking dudes on the table.You try to hit the ball in the goal.And it's not a yankee thing,I live in North Carolina and it's all over down here.I haven't seen it up north that much.

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

8. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

thanx thesis !

------------------
    Fat girls need love too.