what's worse than a nigger? a fucking Canadien.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jul 9, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

This is about the 4th SPAM I got from this fuck.
    Dear Friend,

If you like to laugh and are a fan of Newfoundland-Canadian humor than we have a tempting
    offer for you .We have several joke books and comical stories to tell ya.

Send Us $5.00 Plus $2.50 S/H Total = $7.50 US DOLLARS and we will send you a copy of of
    "the best Newfie Joke Book ever witten by Gerry Moore".When you get your book an order form
    will be enclosed so you can buy more books in the series. So Don't wait send a check or
    money order to:

Romac Marketing
    99 Main Street, Unit #4
    DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia
    Canada B4R 1R1
    (902) 435-3007
    Call Collect to Order via Cedit Card.

I suggest everybody call this fuck COLLECT as he recommends......
    (902) 435-3007
    fucking canucks.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah we all know how funny canadiens are... what was the name of that one famous canadian comic?

Oh yeah, THERE ARN'T ANY!!!!!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Terrence and Phillip?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What about the show, "The Kids In The Hall"?

I rather enjoyed that show.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    What about the show, "The Kids In The Hall"?

I rather enjoyed that show.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was mostly brain candy, myself...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The show was better than the movie, "Brain Candy". The movie was kinda funny. It had Cancer Boy in it, didn't it?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I honestly have no clue. Never seen the show or the movie. I lead a sheltered life here at the institution. We aren't allowed to watch cable TV. Only PBS...

8. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    I honestly have no clue. Never seen the show or the movie. I lead a sheltered life here at the institution. We aren't allowed to watch cable TV. Only PBS...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PBS?!! You should admit yourself to my institution (although I am leaving soon) and you'll get to watch cable television at least 4 hours of the day. Or is it 5? I don't know. The fucking bastards won't let me wear the watch that George Burns gave to me on his deathbed!! They won't even let me eat Oreo cookies! And to top it off, they won't even call me by my name! (Gracie) Anyway, I'm out of this place! I'm going to Weston... you can have my bed!