What's up, you Fugly Fukks??!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by THE Troll, Oct 6, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    nigger?... im not balck...? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he never called you black (or balck).. he called you a nigger fucker

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    err...what about me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're just another forum filler... like i said before.. if you were to stop posting, hardly anyone would notice...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    no you're not

good.. roll over and play dead then

and?

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

err... i know at least one person who would miss me...

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Aside to Nursey: Yeah, I feel the same way you do - Sparky is so cool.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

err... i know at least one person who would miss me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who? disorder, who so gallantly spoke up for you.. letting down his angry mask to let us know you're alright...

i said hardly anyone, i didn't say nobody

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    no i am just saying that in the other one there are like 100 topics and then like 50 forums inside those topics that u write in. this makes it extremely difficult to keep up with. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sparky.. those are like 100 different forums, and then like 50 topics in each forum... you don't have to keep up with them all.. unless you want to become a forum slut..

they didn't all declare a forum war.. anyway.. it was just someone operating alone..

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    who? disorder, who so gallantly spoke up for you.. letting down his angry mask to let us know you're alright...

i said hardly anyone, i didn't say nobody
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fair enough

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    since me and fucking nursey decided he was ages ago...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks pimp and nursey

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    thanks pimp and nursey<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww.... i think im going to cry... wow... this place is so heart warming... you bunch of fucking pussies...

jeez, im feeling a bit wamble cropped...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sorry i_dont_rank.. you'll have to stay in the retard pound.. we only want one pet retard... and sparky's cooler than you..

11. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

awww.... i think im going to cry... wow... this place is so heart warming... you bunch of fucking pussies...

jeez, im feeling a bit wamble cropped...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are again living up to your nickname. no 1 dumb fuck forum bitch. you dont get it wank no one likes you stay out of here

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally rambeled by I fuck Afghani Children too:
    dude, you are retarded. you ahnd your dumb whore nigger fucking girlfriend wank are the ones spamming this forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you imc you are the fucking retard i hate niggers and i hate wiggers even more so how could i go out with one.
    it just does not make sence does it

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ohhhhh... but i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want you to liiiiiiiiiiike me.

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...etc,etc

you've upset set me so much...sniff
    man you dont know how hard it is not to be accepted here... my friends, my family workmates and just average people in the street, they stop and ask whats wrong. They ask why Iam so emaciated, why Iam wearing dark glasses all the time why I smoke 40 a day, ... and do you know what I tell them...?

I say, "all i want in life is to be liked by these 'special' people, i go out of my way not to annoy them, but they just dont understand that i have a whole lotta love to give them... if only the accepted it"

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I say, "all i want in life is to be liked by these 'special' people<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Walk into a retard farm with a box full of ice cream sandwiches. You'll get the same result.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

blah blah blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't care..

special ed's accepted you... isn't that enough?

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

i don't care..

special ed's accepted you... isn't that enough?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care for being accepted... I just feel like annoying a few special people

17. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

oh, its not only special Ed thats sent me special email messages.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I don't care for being accepted... I just feel like annoying a few special people<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you enjoy wasting your time then?

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

so you enjoy wasting your time then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Immensely actually